Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any June 2008 Bandsters?

Hi Katydid and Piglett

Glad the sickness has passed Katy. You still have a long way to go so good to hear you are resting. Keep it up!

I had an emotionally blackmailing mother too. She also suffered from severe depression so had low self esteem so tried the emotional blackmail thing to see if she could demand love. Not good. She was the main reason I got married young (to escape) and then, when that didn't work, why I left Ireland and came to Perth. She has passed away now.

Keep strong Katy and put yourself first.

Cheers.

Hi Wade,

So sorry to hear of your sad earlier life. I hope life has been kinder to you since you've been here. Things have been a lot better since I exploded. Much better. I can actually relax, although I have to get on with sorting the business out and catching up on doing last years tax. Next week hopefully.

Best wishes. :laugh:

yes katey my parents are aged...my mum is 87 and my dad 93.

I got in the Baptist Community Services which are a government funded group who come to their home every day and help mum shower and do their house work, take them to medical appointments and shopping and on outings with their peirs. They come in and cook meals for them to freeze in one serve containers. It supplies them with a medi call pendant as well as free services to have rails etc put through their house.

They have organized for a hair dresser to come to the house and will run erands for them.

This comes at the measly cost of $35 a week the government funds the rest. This all used to be my job and cost me considerably more to do myself. It means my parents can stay independant in their own home.

It was the best thing I ever did and had the choice of about 4 other organisations that offered the same type of service.

Hi Pigglet,

Wow!! I never knew any of that sort of help exsisted. One place was mentioned but was too expensive.

Mum had her heart set on coming here anyway, preferably with her own Granny flat but that fell theough because of Dads stubborness, now they can't get one. Dad has onset dementia and is very forgetful, irritable and stubborn. He keeps wanting to go back to his place in Safety Bay.

It gets Mum down and me too but I'm trying to keep my distance from the arguments right now because my tummy tenses up and hurts.

Hopefully things will ease up soon.

Best wishes. :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches