Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Bellingham Lap-Band Group!

Guest anneinman

Guest anneinman

Hello,

I am new to 'LapBand Talk.com' ... I just found this site today. There is a very small group of us in Bellingham that are having our very first 'Soup nite' which is just a support group meeting or visit time, TONITE, Jun 15th at Bellis Fair Mall 6:30 pm in the food court. All are welcome, please come or email me if you'd like to know the date for the next meeting. We plan to have our support group ongoing with regular meetings.

We can all benefit from each other's experiences, I'd love to meet other bandsters.

Thanks!!

Anne Inman in Bellingham

email: anne@muljatgroup.com

cell: 360-201-2918

I just got banded on the 10th. of April. I read that you are having a group meeting in June? When was that posted. Is this group still active in Bellingham? I would like to meet other bandsters to talk about things. I would rather not wait until June to do so, however. Anyway, let me know.

Looks like this post is about 3 years old. My understanding is that most of the Bellingham groups have kind of dried up, but I'm hoping to get something going! I just got banded a few days ago and I'd love to be part of a local/Bellingham group.

Hi. I am in Birch Bay from the end of May through the middle of September. If you guys decide to get together, let me know!

When were you banded? I would like to meet you....the people on the other board have not sent out any more feelers about getting together, but it would be fun to talk to you anyway.

Stardrum--I was banded on April 22nd, so I'm just over a week out from surgery.

I'll send you a private message and maybe we can get together! There's another person from Birch Bay that I've e-mailed so maybe we can get a little group going.

There is a Bellinghams Weight loss surgery support group (free) that happens on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. It begins at 7pm and ends at 8;30pm. It's held at the health education center, 3333 Squalicum parkway. It's hosted by Pacific Nutrition and Wellness. I haven't been to one yet but am planning to attend this month.

Maybe we'll all meet :biggrin2:

Ms. Mel

Thanks, Ms Mel. The problem with this board is that it is so big, I lose track of even my own messages. We won't be around for this month's meeting, but maybe I will make it in June. I've been banded since October along with my husband, who was banded the same day.