Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Givin' up the ice cream

Resistance is not futile.

Great...now we can talk about space travel and aliens and the borg....oh how I wish I had a 7 of 9 body, tertiary adjunct of unimatrix zero-one. (Voyager)

I, SnT, am also an ice cream addict. Bruster's birthday cake in a cone - OMG. Wonder how I gained weight b/w the last surgeon appointment and today. Hmm.....

Great...now we can talk about space travel and aliens and the borg....oh how I wish I had a 7 of 9 body, tertiary adjunct of unimatrix zero-one. (Voyager)

::looks around for the 7 of 9 body line::

Where do I sign up?

It's a mystery SnT. Icecream was totally innocent, I swear.

Don't listen to me at all.

Hahahaha! Uh huh! Ice cream should be outlawed!

OK once-a-week club members, I made it through last night without nuts...and without going nuts!:P I contemplated Peanut Butter straight from the spoon, but figured you call me on that (the form of the nut is irrelevant, right?) so I had a sf popsicle...not the same thing at all!

But I did it. My resolve was weak (almost gone), but I did it. How many Saturday nights until Hallowe'en??????:lovechoc::biggrin:

::looks around for the 7 of 9 body line::

Where do I sign up?

HAHAHAHA!! I'd even keep the funky eyewear - save on makeup in the morning; one cybernetic implant and you're good to go!

Last night was a rough one for me too but I made it. Hubby talked me into doing a Protein shake instead. I told him that it could be my one night of the week and he laughed and said I'd already had it more than once this week. All is good though, I'm 3 days free of ice cream and I got a Protein boost that I needed.

SnT, Ready, Glou, how are you guys doing? Did you make it though the rough Friday?

Okay, after 3 days without, I broke down tonight and had my weekly ice cream. Figured it was a good day since I was low on calories and had had several low days and needed to kick it up for a day. Hope you guys hang in there longer than me, though I, of course, feel justified in eating it. LOL

Is 'It's Saturday night' sufficient justification? I had my serving (1/3 cup) of almonds, and then put the nuts away. Difficult to do, but I did it.

OK - it's Sunday morning - time to start in on today's activities.

Is 'It's Saturday night' sufficient justification?

I know I'm not the best person to answer that as clearly I thought it was. Don't think it really matters when we burn through our portion as long as we keep it down to once a week.

Okay, I've been demoted. Tapshoes is now chair. I had ice cream again today. I'm going to have to keep my Breyers Mint chocolate Chip completely out of the house and possibly give up ice cream completely if I don't get it under control. :)

So ticked and frustrated with myself. But it's done now, I'll just have to do better.

Oh NO!!!!! I didn't even have the strength to think about giving up my vice...how can I be Chair??? Oh well, I shall pick up the gavel...and probably bonk myself on the head!

We shall overcome these food addictions, we shall, we shall! Step away from the spoon, Ezma, step away from the freezer. And start again.

WHEW!! I made it through Sunday night without nuts...although I was a tad cranky aobut it!! I did however manage to stitch one XMas card though; so I suppose I am better for it...little consolation when what I really want is to eat some whole dry roasted lightly spiced almonds..... ACK!!!

Okay, okay. Confessions here. I did not do so well this weekend. I had ice cream, and then last night I had sherbet.

It's just sooo good. :thumbup: Bad, Gloucester!

I did exercise though...it was a beautiful weekend here in Houston.