Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I decided to call the billing center at CCMH. They told me even if I hadn't called that they couldn't stop me from having surgery. But I told them my mom would call friday and let them know how to do the payments etc. The lady said she was just going to put down in my account that we were going to pay 10-50 dollars at the end of october and continue to make payments each month. She said that way they wouldn't send it to collection. Nice lady. :thumbdown:

Froggi- Can you believe the things they'll print about WV?! I'm glad you called. They're pretty nice about letting you make payments. I had to do that 8 years ago when I had my son. Hope your Protein Powder works out for you!

Nascarfan- I hope your surgery went well! You're probably just getting settled into home about now. :thumbup:

Non-scale victory to report ladies.... I went shopping tonight for a new outfit. I have a meeting in Columbus this Friday and none of my clothes really fit anymore. I am super excited to say that for the first time in over 10 years I was able to shop in the misses section and not the plus size section!!!! I got a pair of pants in a size 17/18. I was a size 24 in March. Woo Hoo!!!:drool:

Kdlee

Thats really great, I can't wait to find that everythings to big!!!!!!I couldn't help but notice in your stats your at 50lbs lost, you go girl, start strutting:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::drool::thumbup::mellow::thumbup::cool2::thumbup::tt2:

Saundra

Congratulations Kdlee on your non-scale victory! That has to be an AWESOME feeling!!!! :cursing:

Thanks for the codes...im going to call the insurance again today at lunch.< /p>

Froggi- Can you believe the things they'll print about WV?! I'm glad you called. They're pretty nice about letting you make payments. I had to do that 8 years ago when I had my son. Hope your Protein powder works out for you!

Nascarfan- I hope your surgery went well! You're probably just getting settled into home about now. :mellow:

Non-scale victory to report ladies.... I went shopping tonight for a new outfit. I have a meeting in Columbus this Friday and none of my clothes really fit anymore. I am super excited to say that for the first time in over 10 years I was able to shop in the misses section and not the plus size section!!!! I got a pair of pants in a size 17/18. I was a size 24 in March. Woo Hoo!!!:cool2:

Lol Kyla yeah I was laughing so hard when I read that story. I got the mail today and had another bill but this was from radiology place in parkersburg lol it is a bill for 2 dollars and 18 cents. Not too worried about that one:lol:

Thanks so much for bringing me your left over protein powder. I opened the vanilla and it smells good but I opened the unflavored one and oh boy it stinks.:w00t: It was nice to finally meet you. You're so pretty and so small now!!! Congrats on the nonscale victory dear!! In no time you will be at goal. I can't wait to join you in bandland!!:cursing:

Hey if you want to get rid of you "fat clothes" I wear 24/26 :)

If anyone is interested in getting some more exercise in.........I attend a Zumba Gold class every Monday at 7pm. Its $5 per class. (And if you google Zumba.......that is not what its like.....lol Zumba Gold is a toned down version of Zumba....its for people who have knee problems, dont exercise as much, etc.) Its a great workout and the people there are really nice. Trust me....I dont enjoy going to an aerobics class where there are tons of skinny people and I leave feeling fatter than ever! lol (Good times!) People arent frowned upon if you need to march in place to catch their breath.

Anyways....if anyone is interested.......im there every Monday. :cool2:

I just watched it on you tube, looks like a lot of fun, I didn't look for the zumba gold on you tube just the regular. Looks like a fun work out

has anyone heard from WVNASCARFAN, I was hoping she'd feel up to posting and let us know how everything went

WVU_FAN

Is yours anything like this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdZhZYk9dCg]YouTube - ZUMBA GOLD - uno dos tres[/ame]

lol....its quite a bit more organized than this and more steps. That one doesnt seem to be much of a work out.

Plus.....we dont have the Bling! lmao :cool2:

Its a lot of fun and a Great Work out!

The bling cracked me up,:cool2: I've been sitting here watching differant ones on youtube and I feel like I burned a calorie or two......This looks like so much fun, I took belly dancing wayyyyyyyyy back in the skinny days, of course i dodn't have any boobs or really much hips then but it was tons of fun. I'm trying to picture me and my oversized belly doing this... EEeekkk

OMG! Belly dancing would be a BLAST! I would so do that! If I ever see a class around here...I'll do it......provided that I can wear a long t-shirt. I would just be doing it for the exercise...I dont need my gut hanging out for all to see! lol

I hear it gives you killer abs! :cool2:

Froggi- You're welcome for the powder. I hope you will be able to use it. Thanks for the compliments. :cool2: You'll be in bandland before you know it!

WVU-Fan- I would love to go to the class with you! That would be awesome. I love aerobics, but never go to classes, because I've been too embarrassed. Where is the class at?

Elizabeth- Jeannie had talked about a clothing swap at the group meetings. I could bring some things to the next one if you're going to be there.