Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Insurance pays most of it, then I pay the rest. Ive called everyone for help with the bill and all of them want me to make at least $25 a month. Good grief, what part of UNEMPLOYEED full time student dont they understand. Unemployeed meens no income people. Sorry, Im just in a venting mood tonight. I should be writting an essay right now that is due tomorrow. You're right Kyla, at first it feels like Im choking, but I can breath just cant talk. It was a piece of chicken from dinner, I knew I just should have just had some dry Cereal or something. I know the Upper GI will come back with mild to moderate reflux, that is what it always says. I have had many of them even before the banding. But I guess I need to go ahead and have it done to make Dr. Kaplan happy. I will say, I dont think I will ever open my mouth about stuff again. Unless Im dieing, I dont think I will complain about anything anymore. And I really didnt complain, I just asked if this was normal.

I hope everything goes well Elizabeth I'm sure it will be fine. Getting stuck I've heard can cause some people discomfort for days. I've heard that pineapple juice helps getting stuff unstuck really well.

Good luck, Froggi!

thanks...the insurance BETTER have it on file tomorrow because now I know for certain the paperwork was faxed in. Jeannie told me again today that I probably wont have approval until the 20th...that only gives me bout a week and half left of October to get the last appts with Jeannie, Lindsey and Kaplan that I need. then i have to have that 2 week preop diet too and I am wanting my surgery date to be the 10th of november. I hope I get a quicker approval =/

Elizabeth, Sorry things seem pretty crappy right now, but maybe she confused you with someone else. I mean drom what I've read and been told, if you don't let them know theres something wrong we could end up hurting the bamd or us, so I wouldn't be afraid to complain. OK after what you've been through I would, but I think you have to, especially when you don't know the answer. I'm hoping she was just having some sort of pissy moment and unfortunately you became her target. I have heard about chicken and bread getting stuck more than anything else, so I've been working on ways to make chicken pretty much melt in the mouth. I so dread having to go through that feeling so many describe, choking is one of my wordt fears.

Froggi---good luck hun, I hoe you have the approval in a few days as well :-)

bread always gets stuck anymore. Im a bread addict so that has been the hardest thing. chicken is my favorite meat, hopefully this was just a flook(spelling) that I just didnt chew it up and it was dry. I can eat chicken breast everyday and not get tried of it. Now, a good hamburger is good from time to time, but I mainly prefer chicken. I go for my upper gi at 11:45. I told her I feel fine today, just having reflux and Im HUNGRY. So that is a good sign, the reflux could just be from taking all my morning pills on an empty stomach. Who knows, maybe I need to change my reflux medicine. I have been on 2 nexiums a days now for about 2 years. I guess we will find out. I have learned to say, "Everything is perfectly fine" lol. Well I need to get ready to go to class. thank goodness I wont be missing English Composition, Im struggling enough in the class. I am going to miss Pre Algebra, but that is ok, Im doing well in that class. I will let you know how it goes today.

Elizabeth- I hope things work out well. I'm sorry she jumped down your throat. :) Maybe she was having a bad day?? I mean, I think that getting stuck is part of having restriction. I have talked to so many people on here who have the same issue. I haven't gotten some stuck like you have, because I don't have great restriction yet. It's not like you were trying to eat a donut or something. :tt1: You were just eating chicken! Just tell her you didn't realize that chicken was off limits. Let me know how things go.

Hi everyone! I havent been on here for a few days....I wasnt getting my email notifications of any postings! :tt1: I will just have to log in and check daily.

Elizabeth & Kyla - im glad you guys had fun at Zumba. I really love it...and I feel the work out. WVNascarfan...hope you can join us soon! Its a lot of fun. Becky (Blyndass52003) is going to come to class in 3 weeks..once her boys sports are done. :)

Elizabeth - I hope everything goes well with your Upper GI!

Froggy - Good luck with getting your paperwork approved!!

How much are the Zumba classes? My daughter plays soccer for South and my exercise has been walking around the track while she practices, but it ends next Thursday. I'll start walking at Anytime Fitness, but would like to do something "fun" too.

Also, what is the name of the billing girl at Kaplan's office? I need to call her and I am blanking on her name. Is it Cathy? Can I just say how much I HATE insurance? You'd think I'd be skinnier with all these hoops I'm jumping through and all the run-around I'm getting!!

Elizabeth, I'm sorry. Hopefully things get better for you fast!

J

Thanks all. I am going to call this afternoon...TRY to wait until 2. We will see how that goes. :|

How much are the Zumba classes? My daughter plays soccer for South and my exercise has been walking around the track while she practices, but it ends next Thursday. I'll start walking at Anytime Fitness, but would like to do something "fun" too.

Also, what is the name of the billing girl at Kaplan's office? I need to call her and I am blanking on her name. Is it Cathy? Can I just say how much I HATE insurance? You'd think I'd be skinnier with all these hoops I'm jumping through and all the run-around I'm getting!!

Elizabeth, I'm sorry. Hopefully things get better for you fast!

J

Hi Jennifer! Zumba is $5 a session. This will be so much fun when we're all going! :tt1: The lady's name is Brenda.

Edited by kdlee
Change the price of Zumba...oops!

I always talk to Brenda about everything. She relays stuff to the others when you need her to. Plus I adore her. :)

I've had problems with insurance too Brenda helped me out with all that. Did I say I love her?:tt1:

Now lets hope this dang insurance approves me quick.

Hi everyone! I havent been on here for a few days....I wasnt getting my email notifications of any postings! :tt1: I will just have to log in and check daily.

Elizabeth & Kyla - im glad you guys had fun at Zumba. I really love it...and I feel the work out. WVNascarfan...hope you can join us soon! Its a lot of fun. Becky (Blyndass52003) is going to come to class in 3 weeks..once her boys sports are done. :)

Elizabeth - I hope everything goes well with your Upper GI!

Froggy - Good luck with getting your paperwork approved!!

Hi there. I won't be able to make Line dancing tonight. I might tomorrow. I'll let you know. I can't get my husband talked into going at all! :laugh: But, he does have zero coordination also! I will definitely be there on Monday for Zumba!

Zumba is $5. Linedancing is $3. They are both a LOT of fun...and Great Exercise!

Zumba is Monday nights and linedancing is Wednesday and Thursday nights. Im always at both if anyone is interested in going. :tt1:

Kyla - no problem. I will be there tomorrow night as well. I would just try to get him to attend class with you some night and then he could at least check it out. Bobby was so not into going when I began...in fact I went an entire year before he started. I had to win a bet with him in order to get him to go. :) But it worked....and he got out there and tried a couple of dances and had a hard time...but in the bet he had to attend 3 classes. By the third - he was hooked. Now I cant get him off the dance floor! :tt1:

Jeannie emailed me and said she heard I was the "ringleader" for Zumba. lol