Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Doing So Easy Mucoid Plaque Cleanse prior to surgery

Alright Ladies...that is quite enough! Polite debate is a good thing, but I think that this conversation has gone on far enough. Respectfully agree to disagree and get on with life. This has gotten to be a very ugly thread with a very insulting tone and this is not at all what banders are looking for in this site.

I think you're right about agreeing to disagree, cause I'm a believer. :smile2:

I'm getting my information from my Bachelor's degree in nursing and my 10 years working as an RN. We need to agree to disagree on this.

Sorry if you were offended. It certainly was not my intention to have an insulting tone. Everyone's body is different and you must know what works for your body, and colonics and the mucoid plaque cleanse has proven to be a blessing to me, especially before surgery. Take care!

Alright Ladies...that is quite enough! Polite debate is a good thing, but I think that this conversation has gone on far enough. Respectfully agree to disagree and get on with life. This has gotten to be a very ugly thread with a very insulting tone and this is not at all what banders are looking for in this site.

Thanks! I'm glad I didn't offend you and you certainly didn't offend me. BTW, how was your surgery? I noticed you just had it earlier in the month. How long did it take you to heal from your incisions? Have you experienced any complications? Good luck and blessings! :smile2:

Never intended offense, and never felt offended. We simply disagree :lol:

I had a pretty rough first week, more pain than I expected, but I'm feeling much better now. I can see weight loss even though the scale hasn't moved much. The small incisions healed up really quickly and the larger one looks good but still hurts more. Looking forward to seeing my doctor this week, hope he'll do my first fill! Good luck to you with your surgery :smile2:

I had my massage therapist do something called uncorking. I'd never heard of it before. She said the purpose was to loosen any waste that was stuck in the "corners" of the intestine. The next day, I honestly think it worked. I had been drinking lots of Water in the days before because it was right before my wedding, and I imagine that had something to do with it. Justy MHO.

Edited by woteacher
Forgot to put something in.

The place I go to have colonics do this massage during the colonic for better results from the colonic. They also have what is called a soqi bed that is relaxing and helps you achieve better results from a colonic. Glad you tried something different. Congrats on your wedding!

I had my massage therapist do something called uncorking. I'd never heard of it before. She said the purpose was to loosen any waste that was stuck in the "corners" of the intestine. The next day, I honestly think it worked. I had been drinking lots of Water in the days before because it was right before my wedding, and I imagine that had something to do with it. Justy MHO.

Personally, I had not thought of doing anything like this prior to surgery, but I think its really a personal decision. If it make you feel better and more positive, then that's great.

I am actually one of those rare fat people who eats A LOT of healthy foods. I love vegies especially. costco has the best fresh brussel sprouts lately. I buy a 2 pound bag and roast them in the oven w/olive oil and sea salt. They are so yummy that I find myself snacking on the leftovers after dinner and even cold out of the fridge the next day. My problem is not only do I like stuff that's good for me, but I love the 'bad stuff' too like baked goods, meat, etc. If you are familiar w/Ina Garten (the Barefoot Contessa), I eat like that. I don't eat sleeves of Oreos and Fast food, but I eat a diet that is just too 'well rounded' shall we say. LOL Anyway, I just mention that because I don't think its accurate to say most people are fat because they eat badly. I think there are a lot of us who just eat too much in general, but not necessarily junk food. ;->