Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So i had my Preadmission testing on August 20th and that went well..the only thing that bothered me was this one doctor i saw he was very negative towards the lapband he was tellin me i should get gastric bypass done if i want to lose weight not the band...i told him i was gettin the band done because i want to have 1 more child and if i have the bypass who can gaurantee me that i will lose weight after pregnancy! I told him with the band after i have the baby they can tighten it up 6 weeks after birth and ill be on my way to weight lose again! he shook his head and sent me on my way..i went to the receptionist and asked to speak to the doctor who was doin my surgery and explained how i felt about the way this doctor spoke to me and he told me most doctors dont like doin the band because banders get frustated they arent losin enough weight which i think is ridiculous if u stick to the diet they give u then ull lose (the band is there to help with the weight lose not work against it) eventhought gastric bypass u lose weight quicker i feel if im tryin to have a kid the band is better if i wasnt tryin to get preggers then i wouldnt do the band i woulda did the bypass but thats not the case! so anyway preadmissions went good now i have to start a 10 day clear liquid diet aug 30th and i get banded sept 8th so wish me luck!!

WOW that is crazy how the doctor spoke to you! I'm in the exact same position. I have one child and my only goal in life is to have one more! I know the band is the right choice for me and the right choice for when I get pregnant. Don't listen to him, I wouldn't go back to him! You know your doing the right thing!

Thanx thats the way i feel 2! I think havin the band is the best way for me to have another baby and not worryin bout bein heavy again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches