Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for the ultimate eye cream

I am looking for suggestions on a GREAT eye cream! What do you use? Have you found a really awesome product? Miracle in a jar would be a great find <laughing> :thumbup:

Yes the crows feet and wrinkles are an issue but I have noticed in the last year I have my mothers eyes! :( Puffy, circles, just plain old. I have tried many things and some work ok some don't. I was curious if ya'll have found something that you really like!

Thanks so much!

You may have already tried this but I swear by it. I use plain old Nivea Q10 Day Cream as a combined makeup remover and eyecream. I find the make up removers too harsh and the job gets done just as easily with the cream alone. Over the years, I've tried a number of more expensive and/or exclusive products and have never been happy with them, always coming back to the Nivea. It seems to be working too, as I have virtually no lines around my eyes and surprise the hell out of many people when I show them pics of my grandkids.

something that i've found about a yr ago that i just LOVE:

oil of olay's regeneration eye derma pods. you don't use them every day (approx 3days per wk) and they are such gems. i don't really have wrinkle issues - but the puffiness has/is a concern of mine, and the general "looking of tiredness". these have worked extremely well.

I like Olay age defying revitalizing eye gel. It really works wonders. It helps with puffiness and lines. I have tried other things, but nothing works as good as this. I started using it about a year ago because I had a lot of puffiness too, and I noticed the skin under my eyes was really dry. It helped in no time. Now if I go a few days without using it, I notice the dryness again. It not that expensive either.

The puffiness is what makes me the craziest! Looking tired even when I have slept. I will be looking into all of these.

Thanks for sharing!

Have you guys found anything that works to get rid of the deep, black circles under the eyes? I don't have the first wrinkle on my face, but I hate those black circles!

Have you guys found anything that works to get rid of the deep, black circles under the eyes? I don't have the first wrinkle on my face, but I hate those black circles!

Sadly, I have had black circles under my eyes since birth - really! I don't know how many times strangers have asked about my 'black eyes'. If there is a product, let me know!!

I like Olay age defying revitalizing eye gel. It really works wonders. It helps with puffiness and lines. I have tried other things, but nothing works as good as this. I started using it about a year ago because I had a lot of puffiness too, and I noticed the skin under my eyes was really dry. It helped in no time. Now if I go a few days without using it, I notice the dryness again. It not that expensive either.

thanks carrie - i had thought about buying that gel, as i'm noticing some dryness recently.

laurinda - the derma pods work great for the puffiness & apparently so does the gel!!!. not sure how they work on "dark circles" - but they have made an impact, enough so for DH to notice.

i'm not opposed to hitting a plastic surgeon to fix this in the near future, but thought i should at least coast into my 40's w/out having to do so...

Are the dark circles fixable with plastic surgery?

carrie, there is a thread in the plastic surgery forum "ask dr schulman" - and many have put questions out on the subject including me.

here is his website he sent over to my inquiry about the eyes:

Lower Eyelids | Madison Avenue Plastic Surgery

he's a generous PS who answers many of the questions we have - especially those looking for reconstruction due to weight loss.

For dark circles Avon has a product called " Lighten Up". My husband has horrid dark circles and when I could get him to use it, it was a noticeable improvement. But that was short lived seeing as he's a man yadda yadda yadda lol

I have had all the same problems, circles, crows feet, discoloration. My Mother-in-Law mentioned in passing once something about Estee Lauder. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time. Then one day I was in the department store and was drawn to the counter. I started asking all kinds of questions. Decided to try some products. I've been using these products for about 4 years now. I am so pleased, I would not give them up for nothing. I use Perfectionist (helps the discoloration and age spots) Night Recovery eye cream. This helps with the dark circles and puffiness. And I also use the Resiliance lift face cream. I love this stuff!

Ok, you have convinced me. I may have to wonder over to the Estee Lauder at our mall this weekend.

There is a company called Arbonne international. I have their "puppy" and I love it. It has made my face glow. It has gotten rid of the the fine lines and crows feet at my eyes. Unfortunately it is not sold over the counter. You have to find a representative that has their product. It is a little costly but well worth it. If you are interested let me know and I can give you the name of my lady.