Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just waiting now...

Well, I've had all of my pre-op appointments that I had to have (besides anything that the surgeon will will to do with me pre-op). I had my psych eval (no one has come to redecorate my home with padded walls, so I'm assuming that I did okay). I had my sleep study (I go in next week to learn how to use my new ultra-sexy sleepwear... a CPAP). And I've had my consult with the nutritionist. My surgeon called and said that all we're waiting for now is the official letter of approval from my insurance company. He said that he can't schedule the surgery until he gets that, even though I know FOR A FACT that it will be approved and the letter from them is just a formality. But I understand that he has guidelines that he has to stay within too. I called my insurance company today to see how long it usually takes for them to send that out, and I'm sure glad that I did! My surgeon was wanting to do the surgery in mid or late October, but the insurance company said that it takes 60 to 90 days for them to send out the approval! They were able to confirm that they had received the letter of declaration from my doctor (my insurance company told me that if my BMI was over 35, which it is, that's all I would need to get approved). So, the lady put a note on my file asking them to expedite it. So now it's just a matter of sitting back and waiting...

I'm not a good waiter. LOL

:) Hey that sounds wonderful! I am just getting started, myself.

I am going to my primary physician this Wed. to get a letter of necessity for my surgen. Then I will meet with the insurance biller at the hospital here, to see about getting an insurance company to pay for it. I'll have to wait out the signup waiting period once I go with an inusrance company, but it will be worth it! I can't wait to go to my consultation and set a date! I really want it to be before Christmas! Wow, what a gift that would be! Health...the gift that keeps on giving! My BMI is 39.4 and hopefully that will be enough to satisfy the surgeon. I am ready to plead my case if there are any problems. Let me know how you do!

P.S. How were all of the tests? Weird or uncomfortable? Or both! LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches