Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can't keep food or water down

I am having a tough time. Nothing is staying down for over 2 weeks now. I have tried the liquid diet, the frozen diet, I am throwing up everything, even liquids. The acid reflux is awful and smells like rotten eggs.

I began getting cramps in my legs yesterday, and today they extend to my arms. I have no doctor in MD, as I had my lap band in Detroit.

I can not go to the local ER, they have no lap band knowledge at all (Anne Arundel County)

Help

You need to get into a doctor asap! It sounds like you are dehydrated. My surgeon is Dr. Babak Molinolmolki with the Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He's a little aloof but really cares about his patients. He and his staff are always ready to answer questions. You might try giving them a call, tell them that your surgery was in Detroit but you now reside in MD and need follow up care. Please don't wait any longer! Good luck!

443-849-3779, his staff just call him Dr. M because no one can say his name. Let me know if you need anything else! Good Luck and be sure and let me know how is goes.

Hello MaHall you are dehydrated go to the ER and they will give you an IV. Check your local hospitals on line and find one with gastric doctors. Try Sibley Hospital, George Washington Hospital and Washington Hospital Center.

Hi - you do need to get medical care asap. I live in AA county and Dr. Singh is in Catonsville.

700 Geipe Road

Suite 203

Catonsville, MD 21228

410-368-8725

My surgery was at St Agnes in Baltimore just out of of AA County.

We will be sending good thoughts your way!

I had the same symptoms as you last week. I was banded May 16, 2005...at 200lbs.....lost 85 lbs...and I started puking in my sleep, could not hold Water or food down. Nothing in my band. Last thursday went to the er where my surgeon was at, they had to perform surgery. 5 Lapriscoptic incisions again..... I had a slip. Back on liquids. Was very dyhidrated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches