Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh Yeah Got My Fill Today!!

I am so happy I got a fill today it is only .8 but will keep me from eating everything in site since I was unfilled. I lost 1.4lbs not to bad since I have been eating everything in site. Did I mention that

I go back in 2 weeks to see if I will need more.

Doc says while he was in there removing my Gallbladder that my band looked real good. (knock on wood). I Should have no problems but each day is a new day so we go with positive thinking.

So liquids the rest of the day for me.:( Bummer I had orderd a chicken salad.< /p>

Thanks to all the support I have gotten through out all the Gallbladder Saga.

Glad to hear you are doing well! Just remember that you will probably have a very difficult time with greasy foods now. Your gall bladder was supposed to help regulate that, but now you don't have one.

Wow, Crystal, that is the first time I heard of that! Hmmmmm I don't have any problems with greasy things, but gasy things, well that's another thing! :(:D:D

Glad to hear you are doing ok. Yes, the gallbladder removal will affect how you process greasy foods. I had mine removed ten years ago and yes I can eat greasy things but I pay by running to the bathroom (get the picture). So is it really worth it. So all in all that has been a help to me since I have been banded cause I had already cut out greasy foods before. Also, I got my first fill today, YEAH!!!

Tanya good luck with your fill!

I guess the gallbladder works differently for people just like the band. Nothing I eat affects my gallbaldder except gassy foods and they just give me extra gas! I already get lots of gas from the band, so I have to be careful with the gassy foods that affect the gallbladder.

I just went and asked my DB if it greasy things affect him (he had his gallbladder out too) and he said no. He also said the gassy food doen't affect him either! Go figure!

since I don't have a clue what you mean about gassy foods, I guess it doesnt' bother me. oh.. I get really queezy with after eating greasy food. There are several fast food places that I couldn't do before band simply because of the grease. Wendy's no-no, Burger King, no-no, Sonic, no-no. McDonalds YES.

Go figure.

Glad to hear your back in the saddel again! Keep up the good work- after all this talk about galblatters _ I made the doc write me a script to be on for 6 months after surgery to help prevent them while I lose weight.

I am happy about the fill your on your way!

Wow Christine tomorrow is your day.. Good luck and take care.

Thank you all for your kind replies hopefully I am going to get back on track.

What??! Whao! Christina! Congrats on your band day tomorrow!

Okay, Betty, no gas problems for me. I l-o-v-e broccolli! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to eat it after banding, but I can eat everything. Well, not really greasy food, but that's been a issue since my gall bladder went south.

Today is my fill day. I'm quite nervous about it.

Good luck Vines on your fill today. Wow I guess I will have to experiment with the different foods as I go along.