Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Great news talked to the Surgeons Office today

Well I contacted the surgeon after not hearing back from them VIA Email like they said they would send after the seminar, seems tho a letter was left out of my email address... Anyways While I was on the phone... She said she looked over my insurance info and since I have met my deductable for the year, that all i will have to pay the surgeon for my surgery is 600 DOLLARS!!! This is great news to me since i thought i would have to pay like 2400 which was my out of pocket expense. The dr said i would also have to pay the hospital a bit, but from what I know of experiences with hospitals you can work out a payment option with them and it deffinately still wont be more than 2400 till my insurance pays 100% of everything..... All I have to do now is finish my 6 month diet i have like a little less than 5 months to go. That puts me right at december to get the surgery done which it will be pushing it cause my insurance will renue and I will have to meet my deductable alll over again.

So wish me luck the next few months its like a waiting game till december all i have to do is the diet, physc eval. and get my DR to write the letter of medical nessisity.

ONE QUESTION...

How are hospitals with working out the payment options, i'm hoping that If i tell them that i will pay partially and fully pay everything within the next month when i recieve my tax return. *Crosses fingers* its going to be a loong 5 months..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches