Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Releasing the air?

Guest vball4tf_2000

Guest vball4tf_2000

Hi there,

I just had the lapband put on yesterday here in Monterrey and nothing hurts except for the huge bubble of air. The incisions don't hurt, I do ache a bit when I use the stomache muscle (especially when I clear my throat), but the thing that is killing me is the air. I burp once in a while but I just know that if I could pass gas I would feel so much better. Any suggestions on how to make this happen?

Thanks! I can't wait to see myself in a few months. I've been so inspired by all of the patients that I've met and seen their results.

Tara

Welcome to bandland! Walking helped me pass the gas more than anything else did. Some people swear by Gas-X, but I don't think it helped me much. Try walking as much as you are able to, see if you don't feel a little better.

Guest corsha1_0

I am 5 days post op - I use GasX and it does help me. I also say to keep walking - get up every 2 hours during the day - you'll feel it coming and just hold your tummy ... then let it out. No pain really. I am having the other problem. No number 2...and I'm bloated & uncomfortable.

Guest vball4tf_2000

I am 5 days post op - I use GasX and it does help me. I also say to keep walking - get up every 2 hours during the day - you'll feel it coming and just hold your tummy ... then let it out. No pain really. I am having the other problem. No number 2...and I'm bloated & uncomfortable.

I thought I just didn't need to go number 2 lately. Yeah, I'm 6 days post-op, have to go to the bathroom, and the bruise around my port is killing me. It feels like someone is sticking a knife into my groin, literally! Any suggestions, or do you have the same pain?

I took GasX with everything I ate...it's really helpful...after about 3 days everything sorted itself out..

I wanted to ask my son to burb me like I used to burb him!

Good one Vines..LOL

I will agree walking works the best, however Gas X did help me.

Guest corsha1_0

My port is tender too. I have to hold my stomach to support the incisions during a movement or car rides. If the pain is still sharp, I would check in with your doctor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches