Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello, everyone, just wanted to let you all know what a fabulous holiday weekend I had. First off, I was able to meet Penni, and I have to tell you all she is even more wonderful and beautiful in person. She treated my kids and I too a wonderful lunch and I'm only sad that we didnt' have more time to spend together. She is just awesome and sooooooooooooo beautiful. After we left Penni, we went to check into our hotel in Orlando, it was fabulous, our room was really nice, with an awesome view, there were three pools at the resort and four restaurants and best of all, I had a facial at their spa. Really nice. The kids and I spent all Sat afternoon by the pool, they had a blast, we didn't leave the pool until 8:30 that night, boy they were pooped. My husband got there about 9 pm, so it was too late to go out and do anything (too band we didn't have a sitter up there, cause I sure would have liked to go out on the town.) I tried talking my husband into going downstairs to hang out at one of the restaurants but he was tired from working all day and then driving up. Well on Sun, we had planned to go to SeaWorld,but the kids didn't want to go, they wanted to go back to the pool, and that was perfectly fine for us. So we spent all day by the pool, had a couple of drinks and played w/ the kids. We had such a wonderful time, that afternoon we went out to dinner and hung out at downtown Disney, the kids rode the train and the carousel out there and I did a little bit of shopping. Well, Just had to share my fabulouse weekend w/ all of you. And to tell Penni, thank you, so very much for lunch and for giving me a little of your time, I really loved meeting you, you are just fabulous. Ya'll have a great day, I better get to work, my boss comes back to town tomorrow, so I have to clean her desk off today. Yuck!!!

Oh how FUN! And to meet the Fabulous Penni in person?!!! Wow!

Guess what? Today I get to meet Paula! If all our plans work out, the kids and I are going to meet her at Chick-Fil-A up the road...she and her family are visiting her In-laws who happen to live around the bend from me! Isn't that Cool?!

So glad you had a nice weekend Estela. Get that work done, girl!!

I'm glad you to go meet Penni, isint she just the sweetest? And she is always laughing, form onths before I met her in person her posts would aslways have a LOL at the end ( Laughing out loud) Well in real life she does do that, she laughs alot, great person she is with a very very good heart!

I know she is just wonderful, I can't believe more of my bansters on here aren't interested in my visit with her, cause I'm sure still excited about having met her. She is so caring and compassionate to each and everyone of us on this board, so it was truly my pleasure to meet her. And she bought me and my three kids lunch, so that's how much more wonderful she is, she also put up with my four year olds twenty million questions and still kept a smile on her face. Well, I'm disappointed that more people haven't responded to my wonderful post about meeting Miss Penni.

Awww Im jealous! I would have loved to have met the BOTH of u! U r both wonderful sweet people! Arnt girlfriends the best?! ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

I hope getting to have lunch together helped brighton Penni's day with all the stress she has been going threw. Look how much u touch people. We all love u!

How wonderful that you and Penni had a chance to meet. It's a pleasure to learn that she's "even more wonderful and beautiful in person" -- as if that were possible!

Thanks for telling us about your visit. How's Penni's foot?

So, you both live in Florida or something?

Thats nice.

Sounds real fun.

No, Penni lives in California, but she came to Orlando, Florida to spend the holiday weekend w/ her daughter and son-in-law. So since I am only a couple of hours away I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to meet her and we did. It was wonderful.