Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any September Banders?

o my goodness tomorrow is are big day Sept. 8th

How are you doing on your liquid diet today? I am handling it very well. I've had a slim fast and some chicken noodle Soup broth. I am in my room trying to get support to make it through the rest of the day becasue I am still hungry. Hit me back and tell me how your doing.

Hey! September 8th is my husband's 59th birthday. He gets banded the next day, September 9th and I get banded September 10th. We are so excited!:)

Sept 10

St Petersburg FL

Very excited and nervous

Hey I finally have my date Sept 19th I am so so excited , yet so nervous.........

I cant wait to start my new life.

To all the September banders good luck ,

Any one from Texas ???

I found my place!!!!!!!!!! I always feel so lost on this board! But its awesome to see you all getting banded the same month as me!

My band date is Sept 22! Im so freakin excited!

My name is Lisa...Im 29 and weigh 315!

You all have to do the two week liquid diet before surgery?

Oh and IM from Indiana! :thumbup:

Hey Lisa! I'm Denise. I'm from Indiana too and I'm being banded in Louisville KY on 9/17. We'll be Hoosier Losers together.

hey denibun,

I dont have to do the 2 week pre op diet since my BMI is low my surgeon said it wastn necessary , my BMI is 41

welcome and good luck to u .

I am nervous , anxious yet ready

Edited by austex
update info

hey denibun,

I dont have to do the 2 week pre op diet since my BMI is low my surgeon said it wastn necessary , my BMI is 40

welcome and good luck to u .

Thanks for the welcome. It was Iatetheskinnyme that has to do the 2 week pre op diet. I have to do a one week. :thumbup: not particularly looking forward to that.

Hi & Welcome! My big day is Sept. 15! :thumbup: I simply cannot wait! My Doc put me on Atkins for two wks. pre-op....lost 6 lbs. in 5 days....my BMI is low also, but have co-morbities. Best of luck to you...I cannot believe I am not nervous...I really love and trust my Dr.

Joy

Hi & Welcome! My big day is Sept. 15! :thumbup: I simply cannot wait! My Doc put me on Atkins for two wks. pre-op....lost 6 lbs. in 5 days....my BMI is low also, but have co-morbities. Best of luck to you...I cannot believe I am not nervous...I really love and trust my Dr.

Joy

I wish my preop diet was Atkins. It's a low carb liquid diet for a week...ewww.

The Atkins sure did work for me, but every Doc is different.....I forget, where in SC are U and who is your Doc? Nosey, Nosey! All of the shakes on BariacticEating.com are yummy and very hi protien and almost 0 carbs.....Have U tried those?

Joy

That sucks b/c I am by no means hungry at all and I had mine done on the 5th as well. I couldnt imagine being hungry right now. good luck to you.

Hi Gang,

Yes, I just had my surgery on Sept 3rd..... So far so good. I haven't had

any complications such as nausea or vomiting... I'm not really feeling hunger pains too bad. But I seem to be able to drink as much as I like.

I don't know if that's normal or what ? I hate the shakes... trying to drink them as needed but it's a chore... Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

MartiXLardy:confused:

What kinda shakes are you drinking? I am drinking the Carnation Instant Breakfast for the carb conscious with skim milk. It's pretty tasty.

Hi Gang,

Yes, I just had my surgery on Sept 3rd..... So far so good. I haven't had

any complications such as nausea or vomiting... I'm not really feeling hunger pains too bad. But I seem to be able to drink as much as I like.

I don't know if that's normal or what ? I hate the shakes... trying to drink them as needed but it's a chore... Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

MartiXLardy:confused: