Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The one thing

I want to ride horses again, ride roller coasters and not feel stared at when I go to a restaurant or the mall!!

I want to wear a pair of fierce Stilleto shoes! Seriously, I want a very expensive pair of designer jeans a crisp shirt with a wide belt an expensive handbag and a pair of bad high heeled shoes!

You are a girl after my own heart!! I have a pair of heels that I love but I never wear them because they hurt too much. I am too fat to wear heels for any length of time. It sucks!

Here's to look HOT & Stylish!!

Mamacj,

My 3 year old daughter and I were watching the Olympic equestrian events yesterday and she asked me to do that. I used to jump horses in my younger days but I won't even get on one now because I feel so bad for the horse! I told her once I lose all my weight she and I can take lessons together. :thumbup:

I want to run with my 4 year old son!

I should rephrase...I want to teach my son to run. He thinks that running is this funny trot that I do....and now he does the same thing :wink:

Then I want to ride bikes with him!! he begs often :wink2:

I'm torn. I want so many things. I want to be able to walk in any store and try on clothes. I want so bad to be able to ride carnival rides, without getting stuck in the ride. I want so bad to be pretty enough to turn a head or two when I walk in. I want to feel good about myself. Funny thing is, just loosing what I had to preop has that feeling starting.

I want to not need diabetes meds. I want to feel free. Not feel like my fat will stop moving sooner or later when I have to move fast (which is often with twin 2 yr olds).

I don't want to be the fat friend. I'm tired of that title.

Teri

I want to take a cruise and not feel like the biggest one on the boat. I have always wanted to take a cruise but keep putting it off because I know how uncomfortable I would be if I was the biggest one there.

like everybody else, i have a list, so i can't name just one thing....been a diabetic for about 7 years, high blood pressure even longer-

i want to be off the meds and have energy

my husband took me to Myrtle Beach last year for my birthday, i wore capris and 3 quartered sleeves-

Want to go to the beach with my husband, and at least wear shorts, and feel romantic

have pcos so there is infertility issues-

would like to have a couple of kids really fast before i get too old

Hey there! I was just reading about your PCOS I thought I might have that too but I don't and I was wondering when you lose your weight will you no longer have PCOS?

hahah. Sorry, I was responding to NayRay13's message and PCOS is Post Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. With symptoms such as Hair growth on the face, acne near the chin and mouth, irregular periods and in most all cases causes infertility.

hmmm..i have a couple..

ride a roller coaster..i was embarrased last year b/c the i coouldnt fit the bar over my breasts :smile2:

go parasailing..

wear my stilletos that have been collecting dust..

I want to be able to ride a gondola at the Venetian in Vegas with my boyfriend and not worry about the boat being lopsided or tip over. Or go horseback riding at the ocean and not be over the weight limit. Also, not have to ask for the seatbelt extension on an airplane.

hey, i don't know if the PCOS goes away or not...i will have to ask my dr. i do know that all of this is part of what they call metabolic syndrome....and i am hoping to get rid of it...the pcos can cause diabetes, heart disease, infertility, not to mention the painful cysts...now my cysts are alot better and so is the pain, since i have been taking metformin...it is the treament for PCOS...and it really does help...

My dr's are hopeful it'll at least be more managable for me. I too have PCOS. I did manage to get pregnant 4 times... 2 resulting in kids. I have a 11 1/2 yr old son from my first (was on birth control pills), and then I got pregnant on an ovary suppression med (xoladex, lupron type med), with twins! I also took for my second pregnancy metformin, because I was diabetic. Apparently it helped.

Teri