Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got my date for August 22!

Hey anyone out there have the same date as me? Start my pre op diet the 8th slimfast 4 times a day for 3 days and add a small garden salad for the next 10 days fat free Salad Dressing and sugar free drinks of any kind. I think Im going to have a few last suppers before I begin. Red Lobster is on my list.....:)

Hi Twin, wow we have the same date that is so Kewl! And Im so jealous of you with only one day of liquids! Well I keep telling myself I can do this, I can do this, Its only temporary, and I will have more choices. Ive never been a big fan of slim fast anyway, but I will grin and bear it......hehe Please keep in touch, hope you do well! :)

I'll be having mine on this day too :biggrin: I'm starting my preop diet now only because I want to get a head start. Good luck girls :angry:

I think I'll start the week before. I can't wait. I'm sooo excited for all of us. We should keep in touch on our progress. How long are you guys taking off from work. I'm going back on the 2nd of Sept. I had to use vacation days anyway.

I don't work. At least not yet. I"m looking for a job though since my youngest will be starting school this fall. :biggrin:

Hi yall, Im going to take off a week from work, Im really getting excited about this, not looking forward to slim fast but Im going to do this right. Hey how did you get that weight ticker posted to your replies? Ive went to the web sites and filled out the info but dont know how to apply it to my profile. Good luck to you all we are going to do great!:biggrin:

I feel kinda dumb, Ive tried and tried and dont know how to get the weight ticker to post to my messages. Can anyone help me? I would really appreciate any help.......:lol:

Time4me, click on my weight loss ticker.

It will take you to the ticker factory website.

Create your own ticker as per instructions

when you are done you copy the BBcode into your signature block on this site (the sig block you can get to through the 'Quick links' drop down box on the top RHS of this page.)

Oh and don't forget to bookmark your ticker page so you can get back to it easily if you find you can't!

good luck

Hello all! I too am on the pre-op plan. My instructions are two Liquid Protein meals a day, one Breakfast meal of (choose one serving of two)toast, oatmeal, yogurt, eggs, and then an evening meal of one lean meat and two servings of green vegetables (anything green). This is close to about 1000 calories a day and over 70 gms. of Protein. I have felt surprisingly good...If I think about food, my head gets hungry but I know I do not want to mess this up. Best of luck to all of you.

Hi All wishing you all good luck and a speedy recovery on your Aug. 22nd banding. Im getting pretty nervous myself. Ready to get this show on the road. Hope to hear from you all how you did and hope we can share our experiences.......