Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill Doctor near Las Vegas

This thread should not be an advertisement for Eric's business. Please refrain from utilizing it as such. I will discuss this with the other moderators.

On another note, all I ask of people that need fills to please please investigate the person doing them thoroughly. You are risking losing your band or worse if the person uses less than sterile techniques.

Inamed does a thorough instruction on doing the fills and then gives them a certificate but they do not "certify" anyone. You do not need a degree in the health field to perform a fill. But if you are a physician assistant you must work under the umbrella of a physician.

It is a simple to call the Board of Health Licensing to verify the credentials of the person doing your fills. They must be licensed in the state they are practicing.

We just need to do our homework.

Guest leanneburk

I don't care what you claim. Not only are you still MARRIED to Annmarie (which anyone can go to marriage and divorce records for Nevada,ONLINE), but you are NOT and NEVER WERE LICENSED IN NEVADA. Anyone with half a brain can go online and contact the Nevada Medical Board of Examiners, who STATE IN FACT,

YOU ARE NOT LICENSED. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR "CERTIFICATE", IT IS NOT LEGAL IN THE STATE OF NEVADA TO ADMINISTER MEDICNE WITHOUT A LICENSE! I'd like to have Dr. Rumbaut and Lopez contact the Orthopedic Dr. you work for. He should have ran a criminal search for you before hiring you. Maybe I should sent him some proof of your scams...

Guest leanneburk

Here is the email address to a woman who works at the Medical Board or go to their web site. He is not LICENSED. It is not safe. He is not divorced. Go to Las Vegas divorce and marriage information and you will see he married her in 2004 for the second time. He lies and claims to be divorced to keep up this illegal business he has going> Here is the email,

bsbnsbme@medboard.nv.gov

Guest leanneburk

okay Eric, next time you want to POst so called clients giving you praise, you may not want to post them both at 12am on the same day. Not to mention, they have not been on since,hmmmm, so they just so happen to post them on the same day at 12am in the morning, yeah right, as usual you are a liar and a criminal... IT IS A CRIME TO ADMINISTER MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE IN THE STATE OF NEVADA, CALL THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND ASK THEM, IT IS A CRIME TO ADMINISTER MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, CALL THEM AND ASK THEM. by the way, thank you so much Eric for giving me the information that you have illegally given fills to patients in California too, so I now need to contact their District Attorney as well..

Guest leanneburk

Isn't it strange that the last 2 posts were compliments to Eric Tiesi ( who is a fraud, he is not a Physician Assistant) and they were posted at the same time around 12:00am. HMMM, seems to me they are fraud too. Just names that he made up to place posts on this site. If you look at their profile, neither has been here before or after. Like I said, contact the Nevada Medical Board of Examiner's and they will tell you, he is commiting a crime by administering medicine , without a license and that Orthopedic he works for is either uninformed about his fraud or stupid.