Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Charity also from maine

HI, MY NAME IS CHARITY, FROM BATH MAINE. I HAVE JUST STARTED THIS JOURNERY SINCE MARCH 26, 08. I AM GOING THROUGH THE MAINE MED BARIATRIC CENTER IN PORTLAND ME. THERE IS ALOT OF THINGS YOU HAVE GO THROUGH TO EVEN SEE THE SURGEON. I HAVE BEEN SEEING THE SOCIAL WORKER FOR ABOUT TWELVE WEEKS . I HAVE DOING ALL THE HOMEWORK THAT SHE HAS GIVEN ME AND MORE. I CAN NOT GO FORWARD UNTIL SHE SENDS IN THE FORM TO MAINE MED . I FEEL THAT I CAN TAKE THE NEXT STEP TOWARD GETTING CLOSER TO SURGERY. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THAT I CAN DO. IT SEEMS LIKE MY SOCAL WORKER HAS THE REIGNS. I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY GOING TO HER , AND I HAVE LEARNED ALOT FROM HER ABOUT MYSELF. THE SAD THING IS THAT I THINK SHE NOT FILLING OUT THE PAPER WORK BECAUSE SHE MIGHT FEEL THAT SHE IS GOING TO LOOSE ME. ( MONEY ) BUT I NOT LEAVING. I STILL HAVE SOME ISSUES THAT I THINK SHE CAN HELP ME WITH. I AM LOSSING MY EXCITMENT. YESTERDAY I BROKEN DOWN. I FEEL THAT I AM NOT GOING ANY WHERE. I KNOW THAT THIS IS A LONG PROCESS. I HATE TO THINK THIS BUT I DO FEEL THAT THE SOCIAL WORKER IS TAKING AVANGTAGE OF ME AND HOLDING ME BACK.. THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO FILL OUT THE PAPER WORK. OR AT LEAST TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. I DID TALK TO HER ABOUT IT AND SHE WANTS TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT NOW. I JUST DON'T KNOW. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS .

ALL SMILES IN MAINE IS SAD:sad:

CHARITY IN MAINE

Hey Charity! Keep the Faith girlfriend! This process is NOT an easy one. I have broken down several times, because it was not moving along and I could feel my excitement/will power slowly ebbing. It will pass. Keep on her to do the paperwork and explain that you are getting frustrated and she is doing you more harm than good. Just the fact that it sounds like you are working on yourself means that you are already winning:thumbup: The great thing about this site is that there are a lot of people here that have been there too. I posted a lot and got a lot of support when I felt frustrated and sad. Keep posting and keep your chin up. It will happen. I'm just down the road at Portsmouth Hospital and I'm starting my Masters program in Portland next month, so we are neighbors. Feel free to send me a message when you need to vent. Moe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches