Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Everyone,

I have posted on here before but I am not one to post to often. I am at the end of the road with my pre op information. They faxed over my paper work yesterday and I should have either an approval or denial within the week. I hope it is approved. I am sure it will be, but I will keep my prays and fingers crossed! :)

I am looking to have the actual surgery in June. Around the third week. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in Vegas from the 13th until the 20th. I am so excited and scared at the same time. I have never flown before. I am really doing it up before my surgery. And I cant wait to do this. The Lap band seems to really help and it seems to make a lot of you all on here happy. I want that happiness back again. I am sure it will all go fine. Just scared of the D word. I know it is low statistically but still scared. Everyone goes through those emotions.

I will keep you posted on my journey. Hopefully I have a date next week and will be so happy to share it with you all. Thanks for listening.

bondgirl

ooooooo, Bondgirl! Here you go!! I'm gettin' excited for you!!! So glad to have a "local" on LBT with Dr Bauman, who certainly would have been my surgeon had my insurance paid for it. You have to keep us posted! Have you told Eliza? She won't float over to the other threads so you'll have to visit her there in SC. She'll be happy for you too!!

She's gettin a DATE!!!!!

Thanks Kathy! Yes I am so very excited about this. I cant wait. I will let her know. I will post on there soon. I figured I should get out here so others will get to know me. So I can get some support. It is a scary process. I do have my family behind me but I need others that have had this done for the emotional support. Thank you Kathy, you really put out some interesting stuff that helps others on here. Thanks for being so active on here.

Bondgirl aka Angie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches