Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Avengers - Progress Pictures

Guest Leslie2Lose

Guest Leslie2Lose

Hello all Avengers! I hope everyone is doing great with their journey. I've noticed we haven't been as active posting lately - myself included. I hope everyone is out enjoying living and not having any issues.

I know some of the monthly threads are posting progress pictures. I thought it'd be nice to have a thread for us as well. I'd love to see how everyone else is progressing and hoping to find some inspiration too! So please post any pictures you want to share.

The first picture was taken two weeks before surgery (3/29). The second last night (7/16).

You look fabulous Sista!

I'm not one for posting pics, but I just don't know how you are losing so much! I am just not as successful as you are. I wish I were, but I think maybe I just don't have the hang of this thing.

Keep up the good work. You look amazing. And yes, our month has been a little slow on activity. Where is everyone?

Btw, I love the hot dog and soda on the first pic. Kinda funny!

~Carol

Guest Leslie2Lose

Yea - the soda and hotdog are a reminder of my former fat life - lol

You still need to eventually post pictures or e-mail me :-)s that's even better - and you are doing great! I'm not that much ahead of you. There are others that were banded in April that have lost over 50. I feel like I'm losing slowly, but at least I'm losing and so are you. I think you're too tight right now and aren't eating enough...IMO. I know when I was too tight for over a week I couldn't keep anything in me. Hang in there - and start stalking your doctor. I mean that in the best way possible - lol

Yeah...one of these days I'll post/send some pics!

I would totally stalk my doctor if I could at this point. I was gone for 2 weeks, and I came home to find out that he is in Bulgaria for 3 weeks! I'm pretty sure the doctor on call won't mess with fills, but I'm thinking of calling him anyway just to see. I would like to push the envelope and request a fluoro test to see if I've stretched or slipped. I'm so worried about that with all the weirdness/vomiting I've had. Argh!

All of this is starting to depress me. ***sigh***

~Carol

Guest Leslie2Lose

Bulgaria??? WTH? Bulgaria?

You need to push the envelope girl! Ask to see anyone at his practice that can help you. You're not getting in your nutrients if you are sick all of the time. I'm worried about you. Not only your physical health, but your mental. Try to stay strong. I know that is easy to say, but hang in there. Someone in the office should be able to do an unfill. I don't know why the doc is the only one that can help you. ((huggs)) I'm so sorry you are miserable. I wish I could help you.

L2L,

He is Bulgarian...so he is visiting home! LOL There are no partners in his practice. He is it. Other surgeons in town take call while he is gone. That is why I'm thinking I won't get any better results while he is away. I am doing okay. I've been sticking to Soup and other soft/mushie foods. I am frustrated that since I'm "starving to death" I should at least be losing. What is wrong with me???? LOL I plan to have a serious talk with him when he gets back though. I really think a slight unfill ought to do the trick. I don't enjoy being this tight--at all! Of course, I hated being hungry all the time too though. It's a no win situation right now for me. I'm officially a complainer.

Thanks for caring so much about me! You're awesome!

~C