Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

help i so want a wiii fit

Okay i sooo bad want a wii fit. They are about 90 bucks for the game and board thing. Here is my problem... I am military and stationed in Germany, everywhere i look they are sold out online. Soooo i need help. If anyone knows of a store that has them in stock let me know. I will gladly send the money to you, and then you can send me the game. I sooooo sooo want one. If anyone can help me out let me know.. Thanks i really really really appreciate it. -crystal:thumbup:

I can't find one either. I was told that Target was going to have them at 8am on Sunday a couple of weeks ago. I got there at 7:30 and there were already people standing in line outside the store. They came out about 5 til 8 and went down the line giving claim tickets for your game. I was number 11 in line and they had 10 Fits! Grrrrrr

On eBay they are going for around $150, and I'm just not ready to pay that yet, so I'm still hunting and asking. Most stores don't even know they are getting them in until they arrive. They are now shipped in plain brown wrapper so it can't be tracked.

Anyway, if I find one, I'll buy two and let you know. If you get one before then, I'll just put in eBay. :-D

I've not found them anywhere around here in stock, nor online. I finally broke down a month or two ago and went the ebay route.

We've had our wii fit for about a month now. My DH ended up flirting with one of the sales ladies at a Game Stop or Game Crazy store and talked her into holding one just for him (plus he gave her a $20 tip!). It was supposed to be for someone else! My son really likes it. I've only tried it a couple times and it's pretty fun. I'm just in the beginning stages so I don't want to lose any weight yet. I'm going in next week for my first orientation. Then I'll start the required 10% weight loss.

Lacey,

What do you think of it? Was it worth paying extra for it?

Hmm, interesting strategy, SillyGoose. My DH is a very lovable guy and cute too. Maybe I should put him up to it too and see if it works! ;-)

My son's office had pre-ordered several and one guy decided he didn't want his so my son told me I could buy it from his co-worker if I wanted it. I have to say, *personally*, I think they are a waste of time unless you just want one to have some fun with now & then. It takes too long to get to the real exercise parts, and it ties up your TV while you're using it. I enjoy my eliptical and stationary exercise bike more, because I can watch TV while using those. My advice? Don't waste your money on it.. - just buy a nice stationary bike or something!

I've been wanting one too and every time I go to the store they have just sold the last one. It's gonna be a matter of being in the right place at the right time. I was going to suggest EBay too...for me I am gonna just wait til I find it locally.

I'm so glad I pre-ordered mine! Funny thing is, I was off work recovering from my lap band surgery the day they came out, and I happened to be shopping in Target and costco that day, and both stores had stacks of them. I wish I'd thought to buy a few to sell to friends later! I do have one friend who got one a few weeks ago, she got up very early and waited in line for Toys R Us to open one Sunday and she managed to get her hands on one. I would just order one online and wait for them to come in stock and ship to you.

I love mine and use it almost every day.

I finally broke down and went the ebay route last night. There are $128 @ WM, if you can find them in stock and I paid the same as what I would have paid at WM.... so I just went for it. I would rather buy on ebay than wait for freaking ever without any guarantee (sp).

Lacey,

What do you think of it? Was it worth paying extra for it?

I think so. I love it but haven't played it nearly as much as my daughter. It's hot here in FL so it is great to be able to get some exercise without having to brave the heat and humidity. Granted though, even with shipping I only paid $25 more than I would have in stores, so I got a pretty good deal.

It takes too long to get to the real exercise parts, and it ties up your TV while you're using it. I enjoy my eliptical and stationary exercise bike more, because I can watch TV while using those. My advice? Don't waste your money on it.. - just buy a nice stationary bike or something!

You can do the free run and watch tv at the same time. The instructions play from the Wiimote.

We are a military family too! They haven't been selling out as quickly on base. I'll have hubby check on base to see if there is one tomorrow.

I've been wanting one too, but my son said he wanted to get it for me, he's so sweet. But because he wants to do that, I don't want to buy it on my own. lol

new hope that would be awesome, My post is small and so is the other one that is close to me. They sold out in a matter of minutes in both of them..Totally bummed me out

If the store LETS you buy two...many stores only allow one purchase at a time, to try and stop people from reselling them on eBay for $150.

I had better luck getting mine by keeping in touch with a small, non-chain gaming store. I just let them know I wanted one, and when I got to the top of their list, they called me. Only took a couple of weeks, but I could only buy one.