Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How long did you feel restriction after surgery? (before 1st fill)

:huh2: I started mushy food today and I'm feeling way more restriction than I did on the liquid diet. I kind of figured this might happen, but in a way it's a completely different feeling! I just made a scrambled egg and I couldn't even eat half of it! That kind of makes me excited... I'm hoping this restriction might last... but I was also wondering how long your stomach really stays swollen from surgery? At what point do you know if you need a fill? I hope I keep my restriction and don't need any fills.... I'm self-pay, so every little bit helps!:embaressed_smile:

I started mushy food on day 7, last Friday. I was fine, and restricted till two days ago, now it seems I'm eating the whole 8 ounces of yogurt, and a whole packet of oatmeal.

I think I've entered Bandster Hell!

lets see i was banded on june 25th just finished liquides i am not getting a fill till the 5th of august so i have to be carefull. I can eat a yogart and i can eat like 2 eggs but i am not hungry for a while after that. BUt it all comesin waves i am hungry , im not . thats the weird thing i guess its ur body . Plus mentally ur not to sure what works for u so ur going to holdback . good luck

I was banded on June 30th and started mushy stage Monday. I am getting full with little food and hope it will last for awhile.

Plus what keeps me from eating too much is this dang port incision discomfort. I don't want to get bloated or anything. All my other incisions are doing great but that port area is still sore and has some firmness underneath.

I am keeping a food journal because sometimes I feel like I am overeating with all this fullness, but I am not.

Good luck to everyone,

Stephanie

I felt the same way. I started getting hungry with the post-op liquid diet and was pleasantly surprised to have some restriction when I started eating mushies then on to solids. I've had two fills and am quite restricted and loving it! I hope your experience is good, like mine! SS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches