Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Get This Party Started!

hi cuttie, im a belly sleeper too, im able to sleep like that the last 2/3 nights now a little uncomfortable at first then relax and its fine.

Cool edel!! Being a belly sleeper this makes me happy.

I had a breast reduction years ago and I had to sleep on my back for over a month and I hated it!!

i have scanned in the recipes if anyone would like the file. my daughter lives in Florida and she went and bought some vanilla base Protein at Walmart. i don't see why that won't work for these also. they mainly have the protein different jello's, splenda, fruits and extracts. very good tasting. i like the banana cream pie and peach cobbler. heheheh.

(not sure if i did the ticker right)

anyways, i am so happy to have found you all. i am getting nervous with each passing day. i am going to have my pre op test on tues and surgery wed. it will be so good to lose this weight and not worry about it coming back on me. i have fought this all my life.

hope you all have a great day!!

w1mf28Y

not sure i did the ticker thingy right.:crying:

yep...i'm in the soft food stage as of today! doc released me back to work...a week and a day after surgery. i'm still pretty sore too. this is interesting. and the doc told me to enjoy the soft foods now...cuz once that's over...no more. he's very big on avoiding the slide through foods.

i have a question. i was looking online at those Protein bullets and stopped at a local GNC yesterday. they didn't have any in the store but they carry them online...bad thing is that you have to buy 12. i would love to just try one of each flavor to see if this is something i'm going to want to use. anyone know where i might be able to do that??

glad folks are feeling better...and good luck to those yet to come!!

congratulationsWayToGo.jpg

Hi Edel, That's good news!

I slept threw the whole night for the first time in a week and on my back! I kinda would like to get used sleeping on my back because it helps prevent premature wrinkles from forming on your chest and around your eye area! Along with of course a good eye cream and face cream.

Is anyone else as paronord as me about losing weight and looking 5 or 10 years older? It freaks me out thinking about it!!:Banane37:

I ordered two cases online of the fruit punch and I really like it. I did not find any in the GNC store when I was looking for it a couple of weeks ago. However, this past weekend, I saw them as singles at another GNC store in the mall. You might just want to call a few stores and ask if they have them as singles and how much they are. You will pay more for sure. They are really convenient and that's why I like them.

Hi Edel, That's good news!

I slept threw the whole night for the first time in a week and on my back! I kinda would like to get used sleeping on my back because it helps prevent premature wrinkles from forming on your chest and around your eye area! Along with of course a good eye cream and face cream.

Is anyone else as paronord as me about losing weight and looking 5 or 10 years older? It freaks me out thinking about it!!:Banane37:

Cutie, you are still young and will be fine. I think it also depends on how full your face is before you lose. Some people carry more weight in their face and neck area and might be more prone to sagging.

Oh, thanks you guys! I'm staying home today drinking my magcit. No action yet, but I'm getting a lot of schoolwork done. LOL! My little bag is packed and ready to go. Did any of you take your heating pad to the hospital with you or just use it at home? The nurse yesterday just said to keep it simple and bring my makeup bag and cell phone. I'm like, you're kidding, right? When I travel, I pack like I'm leaving for a month and it's only one night! LOL!

Sooo, I went to the store today, because all of my pants are falling off of me and I need something to wear when school starts. I am down a size in pants and I tried on a 18/20 dress and it fit! I started crying in the dressing room. I have not seen a '1' in front of clothes size for about 12 years!

I was sooo excited!

Sooo, I went to the store today, because all of my pants are falling off of me and I need something to wear when school starts. I am down a size in pants and I tried on a 18/20 dress and it fit! I started crying in the dressing room. I have not seen a '1' in front of clothes size for about 12 years!

I was sooo excited!

OMG...I'm crying for you! Way to gooooooooooo!

Thanks! I new you all would understand! It made me not feel so hungry to chew on something today. LOL