Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

first fill, bad deal

You guys don't know how touched I am right now. I don't get on the computer at home regularly, and when I checked in tonight and read the posts, my heart did a flip flop. I can't tell you how appreciative I am of everyone's support, it means more than words can express.

I am doing just fine, slow but sure, no infection or post SOB trauma, just a low burner anger, and as one of you said, what goes around comes around.

The wierd thing about this guy is that he is apparently a well respected general practitioner, who knows, maybe he is competent with thin people....snork, snork. I think he just represented himself in a false manner to the after care company who was trying to provide a service for all of us. They told me they were removing him as a provider.

Thanks to all of you, you helped so much. anita

I'm glad that we have each other for support! I was mortified when I read your post. I feel so bad and I am so glad that that jerk is no longer going to be allowed to mistreat people! I am a bit nervous about my first fill coming up because I asked and they don't use anything to help locate the port, either. They assure me that the DR knows where the port is. I hope so! I'm glad you were able to get it off your chest. Just remember that it is way behind you now. Best wishes to you!:thumbup:

My doctor has me half sit and push (like having a baby) when I get a fill. It's amazing. It pops right up to the surface and he's hit it right the first time every time. Don't worry. You don't HAVE to have flouroscopy to hit the port if your doc knows what he's doing.

Your post almost made me cry. what a nightmare. Gosh, If only you could have taken photos of the equipment with your cell phone and sent them to the local health department!!! That would have shut him down in a hurry!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches