Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ugh, MEN!!!

Maybe he wanted a "barefoot and pregnant" type wife! :confused2:

Nope, he wanted someone who wouldn't be seen or heard unless at his whim...there's a term for that isn't there? Servant?

He wanted to make sure she WOULDN'T vacuum while he was watching football. I guess some gf had in the past? Who knows! I think he asked if she read "Cosmopolitan" too. Maybe he wanted a "barefoot and pregnant" type wife! :confused2:

Ah I see, you are right. So instead she should walk around and pick up all his dirty boxers off the floor and do some dusting of the furniture so as not to disturb the game. Then she can even be sure to keep her Walkie-Talkie dialed in on him in case he needs a beer too.

Me personally I would be sitting right next to him enjoying the game.

Exactly - well, if it was football! :-) Ha, what she should've said was, "um vacuuming is YOUR job!!"

That story reminds me of something that happened with DH at work. We were married only a few years (we're heading to 21 years now) and he was still a rookie firefighter. He and the guys were hanging out after dinner and talking and one of the guys was saying how his wife jumps to his every whim, when he needs, whatever he wants. He asked DH if I get up and get him something if he told me to get it for him. (Pay attention to the working of all of this.) DH said sure, she'd jump right up and grab me a soda out of the kitchen, then she'd walk over and pour it over my head! Now if she's already up, and coming back that way, then yes, she'll bring something back for me, just like I do for her!

I was so proud of him! The guy talking was his CAPTAIN!!! So kinda scary for him but he did it anyway and they all, including the Captain laughed their heads off! Captain told him he'd better behave then since he didn't think he wanted to WEAR his sodas!!

I thought this email I received was appropriate for this thread - you guys can substitute American Women for Australian Women if you want :thumbdown:

Duties of Wives..

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

Terry had married a woman from Greece.

He bragged that he had told his wife she needed to do all the dishes and housework. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmie had married a woman from Italy .

He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Australian girl.

He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, laundry and ironing twice a week, lawns mowed, windows cleaned and hot meals on the table for every meal.

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, just enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and call a handyman.

SNT, it wasn't such a good day to be a vol fan.....even worse weekend to be the vols' kicker!!! I wonder if they gave him a whuppin' on the plane ride home?

I sure hope so! I would mind the QB being kicked in the butt a couple of times either. Hmm, the offensive coordinator might've also been asleep, not sure!