Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

surgery on monday!!!

hi everyone again i wanna thank everyone 4 the support i got when i needed my questions answered anyway my surgery is monday!!! im very nervous but happy its finally going to come true!! i feel like my life will really truly begin monday ive been stuck in such a rut being depressed with not liking how i look but now i feel like i have something to look forward to im very grateful to God!!!! Glad i can finally be healthy and hopefully live a long life!! anyway i will keep ya'll posted!!!!

Choopie,

We will all be waiting to see how things turn out for you. You are going to love the banded life. I am still fairly new to it myself, since I was banded on June 30th, but I am so proud of myself for finally taking control of MY life.

I know this is going to be a continued journey towards being healthy, but having the band is just the tool I needed. There are many emotions and fears that come before hand and they are all normal, but after all is said and done, you will see you had nothing to fear.

Be proud of yourself. Many people sit on the couch and complain about being fat, (I know because I was one of them, ) and even though there are many people working hard to do something about their obesity, there are many more who never do anything but wish they could be thin and healthy. You saw where your life was headed and you are doing something about it.

My prayers are with you.

Sincerely,

Stephanie

thank you u much stephanie. i do feel like im finally able 2 start my new journey and be who i was meant to b not saying that being overweight i wasnt who i will be when i lose the weight but i know that i will be more confident in reaching my decisions i was one of the people who never said no 2 anybody for fear of getting them upset and i know alot had to do with the way i felt about myself im so happy all is going well for you i i will keep you in my prayers that everything continues that way!! ill keep everyone posted on how my surgery went.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches