Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unsent Letters

unsentlettersex8.gif

"Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a bank sheet of paper untill drops of blood form on your forehead."

--Gene Fowler

I in no way claim this idea as my own, since I’m sure I’m not the only person to think of it. It’s something I’ve hosted and enjoyed on previous forums, and after bringing it up in chat – decided to post here. <3.

We’ve all been in the situation where emotions are boiling over and all we want to do is throw our head back and let a rip on whatever unfortunate undeserving (or deserving) soul crosses our path. Have you been in a position where all you want to do is explode and let loose everything that’s been bottling up, but can’t for one reason or another? Well, don’t hold back anymore. Let it go! This is a place to vent off, confess, apologize, criticize, or whatever you wish by writing letters. None of the letters have to be properly addressed and of course they won’t be mailed. In the past I have found that venting out my frustrations in written form helps me get through tough situations and releases pent up stress. So if something is just jabbing you the wrong way and you can’t refrain from speaking up – Here is a place to do it!

Example

Dear insane truck driver on route 27,

<insert random rant here>

No I don't like your driving,

Selenium

Dear eyeballs,

Stop itching you pieces of crap, and stop getting gunky. I like to be able to see and you are being stupid eyeballs!! Stop obstructing my view and making me rinse, scratch, and rub you. Stupid eyeballs.

Signed,

Allergy Hater

Edited by Froggi

Dear lady in front of me in line at the Wawa,

I understand that there are a lot of Breakfast sandwich choices under those lovely warming lamps. Trust me, I can seriously debate the turkey sausage and eggwhite over the bacon, egg and cheese for hours (although as a bandster, I ALWAYS go with the turkey sausage!) But seriously, I'm trying to purchase my single 16 ounce cup of coffee. My lovely morning wake up juice....which by the time I actually get to pay will be lukewarm at best. The next time you need a Breakfast on the go, make you selection BEFORE getting on line in consideration of those of us who are NOT morning people and need our hot coffee to function.

Sincerely,

Undercaffeinated

Dear Ricky R,

Why do you insist on keeping your wife down? Is it a cultural thing? I think her red hair is lovely, and that she would do a great job in your club.....if you'd just give her the chance. I think it is beyond insulting that you both sleep in seperate beds, and I know for a fact that you sometimes make her cry. I guess the worst part is, although I have come to love Lucy, you don't seem to "get" her at all. Does she really have a lot of 'splaining to do, Ricky? Really? Because I understand her pretty well.

Signed,

a concerned viewer

PS - Your version of Babaloo really stinks!

Dear Ricky R,

Why do you insist on keeping your wife down? Is it a cultural thing? I think her red hair is lovely, and that she would do a great job in your club.....if you'd just give her the chance. I think it is beyond insulting that you both sleep in seperate beds, and I know for a fact that you sometimes make her cry. I guess the worst part is, although I have come to love Lucy, you don't seem to "get" her at all. Does she really have a lot of 'splaining to do, Ricky? Really? Because I understand her pretty well.

Signed,

a concerned viewer

PS - Your version of Babaloo really stinks!

LOLOL Hahaha plain I love it!!! :(

Sorry to be a buzzkill...

To the father of my children,

Personally, even though i hurt for your parents, I am glad you are in jail. And I hope this time its for a while. In there, you can't hurt anyone, can't waste your parents money.

Even after not seeing you for more than 6 years and not being with you for more than 11 years, I can't believe you are still putting your parents through all this pain.

Also, I wish you would stop writing to your daughter. Out of the 3 kids we have, she's the only one that still has hope for you. I don't like that your parents took her to see you while she was visiting, it just added to her sympathy for you.

I worked hard to raise the boys so that they would be nothing like you, it was my motivation during those hard times. You never were a parent to any of them. I never said a negative thing about you in front of them, contrary to what you tell people. I didn't have to, the boys saw what you were, what you did. They saw how hard i fought to give them a better life while not even hearing from thier father, except possibly couple times a year to make empty promises.

My oldest doesn't want to even hear from you, "unless he has the money he owes me." You burnt the bridge with the younger son when you told his friend how to make meth during a visit he made to you in jail. What is that, good parenting, how to make extra money? He was so hurt/embarrassed, that now he wants nothing to do with you either.

My daughter, yes, mine, has a stepfather who is more of a dad than you will ever be. I would never have cut you out of her life, you did that on your own and now that you are in jail (and wanted here), i don't have to worry about you being any sort of influence on her.

I do wish you safety in jail, you are still thier dad and i don't wish you harm. But I do ask that you let them be who they are and unless (yeah right) you get your life right, for good, stay out of thier lives.

From

A mom who wishes you were just a sperm donor so i would never have to deal with you again

Awww new. -huuuug-

thank you, froggi

to the people who dont do research, go to a foreign country, sign consent forms that have typos, are generally uncomfortable with the situation and still get banded ...

WHY??????

same goes for those that eat solids 2-6 days post op....

WHY???????

i mean really?

I dunno why people do that losing, I ask the same thing.

My Dearest Kashi TLC Country Cheddar Crackers,

It breaks my heart to tell you that we can no longer be together. I have grown to love you over the past few months. Your tasty goodness, your 130 calories per serving and seven whole grains. Alas you no longer live in harmony with me. I'm so sorry that I buried you in the watery grave that is my toliet. I should have picked a more serene final resting place for you, but I could not due to the insurmountable strain that you put me under. I thought our problems could be solved by time, space and amount, but alas you leave me no other choice...

You will always be in my heart

To all enabling "friends",

If your friend has just gotten out of rehab, maybe you should get the picture that he is trying to better his life. Maybe you should stay away. I mean, come on, if you were a real friend you would. You would want the best for your buddy, wouldn't you? But no, instead you hang out and give him the one thing he has been trying to get away from. You help in destroying this person's life. This wonderful spirit that had so much potential bottled up inside. You helped to take away someone's son. Someone's brother. Someone's nephew. Someone's cousin. Now the rest of the world will never see what this person might have done. Yes everyone makes their own choices and obviously his were poor. But a true friend would never put someone in that situation. A true friend would never chance that. A true friend would have told him to get the fuck out of there as fast and far as he could. He may have done the deed, but you stand there holding the smoking gun. My heart is hurting for my family right now more than you could ever imagine. And I have to forgive you. Because that is the only way I can ever get past this. It will be hard, but I can do it. But I will never, ever forget. I don't even know you. I have never even met you. But you will always be in the back of my mind. I just hope that just maybe this is a wake up call to you. Because then at least one senseless death can stand for something.

Signed,

Trying to heal my hurting heart

PS.To those of you who think prescription drugs are no big deal, think again. They can kill you too.

((((((((((babygrl1234)))))))))))