Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill or no Fill/Cruise in 28 days!

This is silly, but I really need the advise. I was filled in May and was too tight. I have lost weight since then and am now eating like crazy. My next dr. appt. is on the 9th (two days) and I am not sure what to do. I have been at my current weight for at least three weeks now (bouncing btwn about 4 pounds). I know I need a slight! fill, but am not sure I want to do that before the cruise. Any advice out there. This is the first time I have ever been out of the country.

BTW... My husband gets banded one week before I leave.... He would not put it off and it's a girl cruise.

Pray for us!

I would get a small fill. I got a fill 2 weeks ago and I am back to normal now. I have restriction but I'm not too tight. You have 28 days to see how it feels and you can go in for an unfill before the cruise if it is too tight.

Good luck to you and your husband. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Jill

Shelly,

I agree with Jill. 28 days is a long enough way off that you could get a bit unfilled if you're still uncomfortable after a couple of weeks. Think how much you could get off before the cruise! Sounds like a great motivator to me!

Good luck to your hubby. Hope things go well!

I agree with the above, you'll have lots of time to unfill if you're too tight before you go .... although if you want to indulge a bit on your cruise I wouldn't. I know, I know, we're here for weightloss, but sometimes it's nice not to worry about only eating a tablespoon for supper on vacation! So to indulge or not to indulge - that is the question.

I would change your appointment until after the cruise. I'd hate to be out in the middle of the ocean with problems. You never you know you might lose weight with all the activities they have on there. I went on a cruise about 15 years ago and had a ball. Enjoy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches