Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Am i finally at restriction?????

Okay all..I had my third fill on Thursday. This is the first time I can actually tell a difference. Question is..how do I know if I'm right or filled too much. Before, I could eat pretty much anything. Now, I am having to drink Protein Shakes in the morning and I can feel them going down and bubbling as they go down. I tried to do some yogurt but it didn't want to go. As the day goes on, I am able to eat more. meat is very tricky. Right now I'm trying some turkey for lunch and bite one is still sitting there. Let me know if I'm where I'm supposed to be.

I think that sounds a little too tight. Maybe try having very small unfill then you wont have trouble but still wont be able toeat alot either.

I also get that right there feeling with a lot of things now. If I choose to leave the fill where it is ,how long might this last. Will I see a weight loss if i leave it alone. This is something I could live with for a while if I had to.

Edited by RealBTuna
spelling

Exact same thing is going on wiht me. Slimming, sometimes vomiting, meat is a challenge. The bubbling and burping. everything. we have the same story. I don't want any saline removed. I'm just hoping it will get better over time. As I only lost 1/2 a pound last month (no restriction) I have 5 cc's in a 10cc band. I think I'm going to try to stick it out. Remember to chew food to a mush before swallowing and very small bites. I seem to be able to handle Cereal, and Soup only. My desire for comfort food is fading as it makes me vomit and slime. Not worth it. Be sure to take a multi Vitamin. We are not getting the nutrients that our body needs with not being able to eat the meats, etc.

Hang in there and good luck. and keep in mind....bikini season we will look awesome!

Okay all..I had my third fill on Thursday. This is the first time I can actually tell a difference. Question is..how do I know if I'm right or filled too much. Before, I could eat pretty much anything. Now, I am having to drink Protein shakes in the morning and I can feel them going down and bubbling as they go down. I tried to do some yogurt but it didn't want to go. As the day goes on, I am able to eat more. meat is very tricky. Right now I'm trying some turkey for lunch and bite one is still sitting there. Let me know if I'm where I'm supposed to be.

Yes, this is restriction! Try your best to stick it out for 2 or 3 weeks and as you lose weight the band gets looser. Of course when it get looser you can eat more, therefore you stop losing weight. At least that's how it works for me.

I too find that the band is tighter in the mornings so I drink a Protein Shake for Breakfast. I do try to eat something for breakfast on the weekends so I won't get too bored with the shakes.< /p>