Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Slipped Band

Oh my GAWD Sadies, I can't believe that! Good luck on your surgery. Once you have it on the right way you'll be up and away.

Hollyberries - you were sooo a cheerleader in your past life, weren't you? :redface:

Linda....I was to fat to be a cheerleader.....lol! Now, I am getting thinner and I think I will get a short skirt and some pom poms when I hit goal.

Cindy

Sades,

How are you feeling? Hope everything went well. Just wanted you to know that your bandster buddies are thinking of you! :redface:

Linda....I was to fat to be a cheerleader.....lol! Now, I am getting thinner and I think I will get a short skirt and some pom poms when I hit goal.

Cindy

I am sooooo going to hold you to that - and you'll have to post a pic when you do too! :lol:

Sades - you said you're worried about that first 4-6 weeks. But I think you'll do great because now you'll know what's going to happen, instead of the fear of the unknown (what was that pain in my left shoulder? - remember that?) Good luck on your surgery!!!

Sades,

Are you OK? How did it go? Are you feeling alright?

I'm a little concerned. Please pop on and just say if you're OK. I'm a worrywart! :lol:

Hi Guys, thanks for all your well wishes. I got home tonight even though I was meant to stay another night at the hospital. I can never sleep there. Well it all went well and he did an endoscopy while was in there to make sure. I am exhausted but feeling better than I thought I would. I'm hoping the more sleep I get, the better I will feel.

Foofy, no PS for me! I'm a wuss and never want to go through surgery again!!

Well back to bed for me, I'll post more tomorrow.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Sades!!!

Dr is doing this for free right???

Thanks Shalee. Yes all done at his cost. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Sades, What a relief to hear from you and hear that's things went well. You finally have a working band!

The recovery wil be a drag but will soon pass, the weight will drop off and later the ordeal will become a distant memory.

Your Twin November Nymph, Judy

Sades,

So glad everything went smoothly. I have been thinking about you often and am glad that you doing as good as you can be right now. Rest, Walk, take you pain meds, keep your feet up and drink and stay hydrated. We are all pulling for you.

Cindy:thumbup:

Sades,

So glad everything went smoothly. I have been thinking about you often and am glad that you doing as good as you can be right now. Rest, Walk, take you pain meds, keep your feet up and drink and stay hydrated. We are all pulling for you.

Cindy:thumbup:

Thanks Cindy. I don't want to jinx myself but once again I have come through this without any gas pain. I had a headache all day yesterday and was feeling naucious (sp) all day but now that I've had a good few hours sleep I'm feeling pretty good. Hope it lasts! :lol:

Sades, What a relief to hear from you and hear that's things went well. You finally have a working band!

The recovery wil be a drag but will soon pass, the weight will drop off and later the ordeal will become a distant memory.

Your Twin November Nymph, Judy

Thanks Judy. It was a relief to come out of the surgery without a problem. You should have seen me beforehand, I was actually in tears I was so terrified. Lucky I had some really nice nursing staff.

I'm not looking forward to the next 4 weeks but there's not much I can do about that. I hope yours goes as well.

Twin II, Sades

Sades,

So glad everything went well. I didn't know you were staying over in the hospital. Thought it was day surgery like my banding was. Sounds like so far, so good. Get lots of rest and before long, you will be as good as new and much lighter.

Sades,

So glad everything went well. I didn't know you were staying over in the hospital. Thought it was day surgery like my banding was. Sounds like so far, so good. Get lots of rest and before long, you will be as good as new and much lighter.

Thanks Cindy. Sorry I didn't let you know I was staying overnight. In fact I was meant to stay 2 nights but asked if I could go home sooner. Can't sleep in hospitals. So far so good painwise and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Yay. Sades is back! Quit posting every few hours and get some sleep, girl. You can talk to us later. S-L-E-E-P!!!!!

Yay. Sades is back! Quit posting every few hours and get some sleep, girl. You can talk to us later. S-L-E-E-P!!!!!

LOL, thanks Foofy. I fell asleep quite early last night so have been waking on and off through the night. It's now 8am Saturday. I will probably dose on and off during the day since I'm not going anywhere. It's hard turning over in bed so that hasn't helped the sleep situation. I remember this all too well from last time so I pretty peeved that I have to go through this again. :blush:

Once again thanks for everyone's knd thoughts.. yay nov nymphs! :thumbup::Banane35::redface::Banane33: