Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Could my body be a Onederland?

Apologies to John Mayer...

I can not believe this ... but I am one and a half lbs from onederland!! I haven't been there in over 15 years and even then it was only for about a year in my 20s! I am at an absolute loss for words.

Can I track it here so you can share my joy when it actually happens? When I am ACTUALLY less than 200 lbs? When I hit that magical mark, I will post a before (yikes) and an after pic. That extra pound and a half could make me look JUST like Cindy Crawford ... :ohmy:. I want to document the day! I feel confident you will all hear the whoop regardless of how far you are from Richmond, VA!

Please oh please ... won't you Celebrate with me!? :lol: How grateful am I to have a place like this to make a post like this?! You guys get it ...

I'm here and already doing the cabbage patch dance for ya. Hmmm maybe shaking it will shake the last 1.5 off huh? hee hee Congrats on your accomplishments and you're going to be there real soon!

What the Hell? Why not Celebrate here.:lol: That is what we are here for. When others in your life can't understand your goals you know we do. Congrats on the weight loss!!!

You are so close! You are gonna be there very soon. Let me tell you... it is a ONEDERFUL feeling! I just did my happy onderland dance this past Monday.

You can do it 40! You'll be there before you know it. I just entered onederland just about a month ago and it was huge milestone for me! Can't wait to Celebrate in your milestone too!

FINALLY!

Perhaps the most annoying plateau ever is broken! From the time I started this post at 201.5 to now, I have played with the same 3 lbs. 201.5 ... 204.2 (what?! ... I hadn't gained a pound till then) ... 202 ... 201.8 ... 201 ... 200.8 ... you get the point. Then ... last week, I saw that magical first number.

Of course is was after a run so I refused to claim it.

I have been below 'that mark' for three days an counting so I will OFFICIALLY declare myself UNDER 200. 198.2 this morning!

As promised ... scary before and not-so-bad after pics. (sorry for the duplication ... having issues getting the link in correctly!)

Lap Band Surgery and Lap Band Discussion Forum - 40ismyyear's Album: My Body is a Onderland!album.php?albumid=854

Edited by 40ismyyear

You go girl!!! You look great, you should be so proud of yourself. I am going to be banded 9/2 and I love looking at before an after pics of everyone, they are so inspirational.

Congratulations . . . you look absolutely fabulous. Your before and after pictures are very motivating.

Hey Karen,

Congrats! You looked amazing in the doctor's office a few weeks ago and your pics speak for themselves.

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! The words of support are so important ... the ones that mean the most are those that say things like "inspiration" and the post on my profile that said "you give me hope".

Me? An inspiration? That is sheer madness!

I am at a loss for words ... and so grateful that I can't even begin to express! I am just a fat girl who dared to take a chance on myself!

Only 25 or so lbs to go! I think I can, I think I can!