Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mike, come on we all have a right to be treated with respect. That woman was rude. They are not volunteering their services for free! One must feel good about the doctor and staff for surgery. Our attitude going in affects our success.

Unfortunately we have no idea if he would have been a good fit for her because she did not stay. I agree everyone should be treated with respect but this is not a fair world and never will be so you can either choose to react to someone who is treating you unfairly, or you can choose to "turn the other cheek" and discuss your concerns later with either the surgeon or the office manager. This is a very good life lesson for all of us.

1 - We have no idea what that nurse has been through recently. Maybe it was a rough day, maybe it wasn't. I have been rude to people in the past as well for my own reasons that I was sorry for later. Has anyone else?

2 - Why does someone else's attitude bother us? "He who angers you, controls you."

3 - Never base our response on the actions of others. This is good leadership. Step back, think through the situation, and respond with the best possible solution for all parties involved. Consider everyone.

Something I have tried to practice in my own life is this:

I live a very good life, I have always been taken care of, I have a roof over my head, My family eats and has ample clothing, I am cool in the summer and warm in the winter. If someone chooses to wrong me or take advantage of me it is not place nor is it my right to cause them to suffer or repay me in any way. The good things I have in my life were GIVEN to me by someone who should hate me and destroy me. But because He first loved me long before I loved Him I will choose to love others to the absolute best of my ability, which usually falls well short of what it should be.

If you argue with someone you may win or you may lose. If you love and forgive someone you win every time.

Mike

Edited by MusicMan2008

Mike, I am in the middle of a bad situation right now and I of course am trying to blame it on someone (anyone) other than myself. Your words were just what I needed tonight. Thank you and I am so sorry for your loss.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches