Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jazzy June SH Progress! and me

Its been a week since my surgery and doing fine. I forgot my laptop at work so getting good Internet time in at home has been difficult.

Today I updated everyone that has PM'ed me so far on the spread sheet. We have 86 people so far!!!! If there are new people or people who haven't had the time to send me your information yet please PM me. I am always available for additions and updates. Expect a 24 hour max wait time on any updates.

There has been a few changes to the data since it was created. Please PM me with any data that has changed.

1st - I changed the "surgery weight" and "surgery waist" to "Pre-Surgery" weight & waist. So if you gave me your sweight at surgery time and it was more pre surgical please send me the update.

2nd - I added a "goal" weight column. Most people sent me their goal weight. If you haven't sent me your goal weight I put in there the recommended weight for your height instead. If you want it changed just messege me.

So what about the numbers so far? Well I got bad news and good news.

The bad news is we as a group have almost 10,000 lbs to lose for us to reach our goal:eek::lol::eek:!!!

The good news is we already lost over 1,000 lbs:):thumbup::frown:

Here is the link: Jazzy June Data Sheet

Good luck everyone! Keep those JJ's coming in and keep losing that weight!

Edited by snuffy65

Wow! are we a bunch of lightweights or what!!!! Snuffy I will send you my numbers tomorrow. I just had to respond to this thread so it would go into my subscribed threads. That way I can find it again. I have been searching for it on new messages and it doesnt come to the top until someone posts here again. Maybe you have figured out..took me a while, once you post to a thread, it shows up on your list of subscribed threads and you can find all you have posted to all in one place!

Snuffy,

Is there a certain day of the week we should send you our updates so you don't get bombarded? Thanks for keeping up with all of us. Can't wait to see how our group progresses.

sincerely,

Stephanie

Not at all. Send anytime as many times you like. Weekly, daily, monthly, it don't really matter. Updating just takes a few seconds.

New Info for Cadets71:

Current weight: 229 lb

Original BMI: 44.1

Current BMI: 39.3

Goal: 130 lb

Current Waist:45.5

Total lost so far: 32 lb

Waist down: 2.5"

Cadets, I updated you. I hope to make it so anyone with a google account can edit it. However, it looks like I can't protect the formula feilds with google docs.