Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can tolerate everything--Need help!

I was banded on May 27th 2008 I had my first fill on June 26. I lost 14lbs but I can tolerate everything. I work nights on the weekends and find myself very hungry. What should I eat after midnight, today I ate a bag of chips! Can I get some tips on snacking with the band. I know they said dont snack but what about healthy Snacks. I dont feel much different from my fill and did not do clear liquid again I just ate creamy Soup after fill. My Doc said clear liquid 2-3 days after fill. Hope Iam not in trouble.

I am saying this with love...just because you can tolerate everything doesn't mean you should eat everything. It's important to your overall success that you make behavior changes. It doesn't mean you won't ever eat a chip again, but you shouldn't make a habit of it as it will hurt your overall weight loss. Try to stick to 3 meals a day. If you are truly hungry and need to eat, eat a 4th meal made up of Protein, veggies, and fruit. At least that way you will be eating things that are feeding your body and not eating empty calories. I'm a little surprised that you are already on solid foods...I think I was on liquids for 6 weeks and then mushy foods for 2 weeks. I was really hungry weeks 2 through 6, but I just had to recognize that it was part of the healing process.

You can do it! I know it's frustrating sometimes. I really need a fill right now and have to wait another week and a half.

Hi there! I too am a snacker. I am trying to stick to three meals but I often have a snack. ALmonds chewed really slowly are good. sugar free popsicles are great or a piece of string cheese and a few whole wheat crackers. I know there are many here who will say those are poor choices...but I am losing steadily and I do not feel deprived at all..I think that is the key to success as well...attitude. I have lost 35 pounds (okay 34) and my surgery was May 5.

By the way...I was on liquids for two weeks, mushies for two, then solids. My hospital served me custard two hors out of surgery!

Take care...and try hard to avoid the chips. (Those go down way too easy for me...)

Cindi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches