Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Couch to 5k.....come join me!!

Wow! Whosya - you rock! Congrats. What a wonderful accomplishment.

Here I am all happy that I finished week 2 of C25K without dying. haha Excited to start on week 3, but also very nervous. Not sure if I can do it.

Georgia - welcome! Glad you are joining us.

Whosya - Great job on the duathalon. The bike whips my butt every time I get on this hilly counrty road. I end up getting off and pushing. ARGGgghh

I grew up in the Philadelphia area. Go Phillies and Eagles.

I like the Packers much better than the Eagles. In fact, I root for the COWBOYS, and whoever is playing against the Eagles. I am a die hard Cowboys fan!!!!!!! I watch every game. I can't wait for football season to get here again!!!

Thanks for the inspiration. I have a long term goal of running a full marathon some day. It is great to see the achievements you have made.

By the way I am a huge Green Bay Packer fan!! (since the 60s when I was a little girl.) I cried when Brent retired. My husband likes the Patriots. (Brady fan) Truthfully he is an underdog fan. (Although the Patroits aren't underdogs)

I live in Ohio - Go bucks! I love football

Well, the rain has stopped in Columbus, my Yorkie (Todd) and I are off for our morning run.

I hate getting my shoes wet - it feels yucky:sad::tt1:

Maybe I will include some unique ballot jumps over the puddles.:party:

You are too funny Lyn. Wish I could see the ballet moves.

I used to have a Roger Staubach poster on my wall in my bedroom when I was a little girl. Go Cowboys!!

Now that I am 3 days away from my surgery date, I am so excited (not nervous at all) I added extra walk time to our (my Yorkie and my) c to 5k work out.

a couple of physical issues I could use help with:

1. Shin splints

2. inner thighs rub together - ouch I have a blister. Isn't that a visual!! I have worn loose shorts and spandex - the ol' thunder thighs are rebelling! Any suggestions.

When I got home from my work out I had my husband (Tom) take my offical before pictures with the digital camera - thank God Wal-mart photo deartment doesn't have to develop these beauties!

I have been drinking the Adkins low carb Protein Drinks - I actually like them.

Can you tell - I am so pumped up about creating the new Lynn. I don't know who I would be yaking to if I didn't have you all.

Hey, would it be great to run our first 5k together? We could be "BANDED AND BONDED!!!!

By the way Renewedhope, my ballot jumps over the puddles were breathtakingly scary! Even my dog was embarrassed.:party:

My husband is the Cowboys fan.

Lynn - you go girl!!! You are the inspiration here. Best of luck with your Surgery!!!

Lol!! I love Columbus. I used to go there 3 times a year for work but my company just changed my areas again. Last time i went i flew into Dayton so i coul look around the airforce musem.

I love Football too. I'm not a Dallas Cowboy Fan (were Charger Fans)but, it was my childhood dream to be Dallas Cowboy CHEERLEADER! I made it threw High School Cheer and that's it! Got married started having babies and became a cow! Oh well I am and always will be a cheerleader at heart!!

Whosya...awesome job!!! I think once I get to the point where I can run a 5K, I would like to step it up and do a mini triathlon..my husband and daughter would totally do that with me. When were you banded?

Lyn-You crack me up Woman!

Edited by cutiew/booty

Here I am all happy that I finished week 2 of C25K without dying. haha Excited to start on week 3, but also very nervous. Not sure if I can do it.

Congrats!

Looks like everyone has done well!!!

Welcome Cutie and Georgia!

I did week 3, run 3 while I was in vegas and didn't feel horrible at the end so will be moving on to week 4 day 1 tomorrow. EEK! a 5 minute run! Fingers crossed that it goes ok

happy new week everyone!

congrats Whosya!

I am actually anxiously looking forward to starting week 3 tommorow. I have a feeling that it is going to kick my butt, but i am ready to kick back. I may even have to get up early and do it before all the kids get up!!

Here's to a great week!!

Mother Earth said to Father time, "what is that sound?" "What sound replied father time?" "Listen, it is a thump thump thump", said mother earth. "I can feel it on my surface, she confussed. Father time, smiled and said, " I know what that is ... it is the newly banded humans running interval couch to 5Ks all over the world" "Aren't they amazing!" said Father Time. "You know for all of their hard work and effort I am going to give each one of them extra time on earth."

What will you do with your extra time?

Have a great week everyone, Lynn:shades_smile: