Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Couch to 5k.....come join me!!

Ok, this is something from my past life... but back at the beginning of the year I worked for McCormick Canada, which is the Canadian div. of McCormick & Co, the spice co. I left there for another job, which you all know didn't work out... long story and bad experience. Anyways, one of the last major projects that I did while at McCormick was to develop their new website. This was my baby, which was 99% complete when I left, but not launched. Well... they finally launched it!!! This is something I worked for almost 2 years on, and is pretty cool. It's a Canadian site, but thought you might like to see...

ClubHouse.ca | Spices, Herbs, Seasonings, sauces, Marinades & Recipes!

Kathy - Very nice. You have some great website making skills. Are you able to use those skills in your new job?

Went outside for a nice walk/run. 60 degrees but WINDY. My ears were burning when I got back.

Sugar... thanks. I don't really have much to do with the website in my new job other than to suggest what I'd like. The last was a big project which was great. I didn't do the techie stuff, just the strategy, ideas and content. As for that 100lb mark, it keeps eluding me! I run, run, run... but it stays stuck at 96lbs. I've been there since early Dec. Oh well, it will happen soon. Looks like you hit both of your goals... 100 off and in Onederland!!! Congrats! It feels great doesn't it!

Perfect day>

weighed in at 162

went to church

perfect food intake

exercised 1 hour total

cleaned out closet got rid of "big girl pants!

took a long hot bath

snuggled up watching movies

ready to get back to a regular week.

here is hoping everyone has an exercise-full week!!

Okay, are we still starting the challenge tomorrow? I'm new to the nike+ website. How do I go about doing the challenge??? I'm not very good at figuring this kinda stuff out, lol.

OK, I am so sorry I have procrastinated setting this up, but the challenge is set up and ready to go. You should receive an email inviting you to the challenge. All you have to do is accept the challenge and then log your runs. You will be able to click on my challenges and see everyones progress.

I noticed when I set this up that we can do team challenges as well. That might be fun to do sometime. We could break up into a couple of teams and then work together to reach our goals.

Anyway, here is who I have set up for the challenge:

Myself

Kathybad

GeorgiaGirl

Whosya

eclipse

MacMadame, when you get set up PM me and I will try and add you to the challenge.

If I missed anyone let me know and I will add you, or if anyone that is on the list doesn't get an invite let me know and i will try and fix it.

Happy Running!!

BTW, I did a 5 mile walkrun with a friend this morning and survived it. Too bad it wasn't tomorrow morning!!

Whoooo Hooooo on the 5 miles Renewed!! That's great!! I didn't get in a run today....Sundays are soooo busy for me. I'll be running in the morning though.

Thanks for setting up the challenge Renewed! I hope it keeps me motivated. BTW, the team challenge sounds so fun. We should do that next!

Anyway, here is who I have set up for the challenge:

Myself

Kathybad

GeorgiaGirl

Whosya

eclipse

!!

can you see if salsa wants to be in it??

I havnt heard from here for a while

I check her blog and she hasn't blogged since the end of October. I am really concerned about her. I hope she is doing ok. I don't have her email to invite her, but I will PM her and see if she wants to join us. Great idea.

BTW, Did you really have to show the results of that last challenge. LOL Man, did you ever kick my butt. It won't be so easy this time!!

Next time I think we should do a team challenge. All of us against Whosya! LOL

Whosya I'm glad you are such a good sport. We just pick on you because you are a man and because you kick butt!! But......you better watch out! Here we come!!!!

Man, I'm good at talking trash. Now to back it up!!

OK, I am really gearing up to get back on track with this thing. I have thought of something new I am going to do.

I am going to weigh every Monday morning and that's it. Here's the kicker...Each Monday when I weigh I will adjust my ticker to my actual weight, even if it is up. I am 7 or 8 pounds above my ticker weight. I have got to get real with myself, and my ticker needs to reflect where I REALLY am. I think this will help motivate me.

Anyone want to join me with a ticker update in the morning. A fresh start we might say. I don't want to have to lose 7 pounds before any of it "counts".

ANy takers??

OK, so my weight is up this morning. I knew it would be. I officially weigh 170. Ok there. Now to get the scales moving in the right direction again. Everyone have a great week!!