Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ahem...very personal :)

Can you actually read the magazine online?

We have one toy that is so realistic if you run it under hot Water its warm and soft but hard at the same time. And its got just enough of a curve to it it hits all the right spots.

Where do I get one of these? I have looked at adameve.com but I don't want to waste a lot of money on something that doesn't work.

If someone would just tell me what to order, I would just get whatever has been tested by my lap band friends. If the stuff at the parties is

more expensive than what I can get online, I want to get it online.

Can you actually read the magazine online?

Where do I get one of these? I have looked at adameve.com but I don't want to waste a lot of money on something that doesn't work.

If someone would just tell me what to order, I would just get whatever has been tested by my lap band friends. If the stuff at the parties is

more expensive than what I can get online, I want to get it online.

Try the "surprise parties"..there they let you see the products up close...they are pretty discreet so you may want to ask some close friends, or some friends of friends...you have to be careful around the work area...

If someone would just tell me what to order, I would just get whatever has been tested by my lap band friends.

The problem with someone else telling you what to get is that everyone has thier own preferences. I once ordered something after a referral from someone else...omg! when it came, i thought possibly someone had lost a leg! It was way too large! (i think the whole size thing is ridulous, i prefer someone who is talented, not endowed)

I say take your time, read through the descriptions (especially the dimensions), think about what you like. Something that is a hard plastic can be uncomfortable and seems to not be "gentle" enough for stimulating the clit. The natural feeling products are much nicer, more realistic. Even those vary from very firm to extremely flexible.

Since they vary in sizes, material they are constructed of, start small (kinda like a sampler, lol) to find what you like.

We have one product that is very nice. He wears it, I think in the beginning it did come with a vibrator "bullet-like" thing you could insert into it, however, we don't use that anymore. It stimulates both behind (a very erogenous zone) and the clit while we are being intimate. It is made of something that is very flexible. (the only way i can think to describe it is that its almost like those rubber mice or lizards that kids play with, only a bit softer i think)

yea, that is the problem with ordering something online. Maybe that party is the best bet for me.

We do have a store here, but I think I would be embarrassed to ask the clerk to open the package so I can feel it.

I need to get this problem of constant uti's figured out first though. maybe I am having this trouble because I am so worried about getting

one again. It's the very area that needs stimulation that the bacteria goes in and gives me a uti. It stinks.

ok Well I had an issue with dryness a few years back. and I had a alergic reaction to latex...it was a weird thing because I dont have it any more. But I only use the "glass" toys because they clean up super easy and you can get them cold or warm. by running them under Water. and you can use any type of lube on them and it is no big deal. My BF really likes using them on me....And I like him to use them...even though he does a great job on his own...it is just an extra bit of kink.

No you cant read any stories on line...but the subscription is only like 24 dollars and I thought it was worth it.

I would mail you one of my old ones...but I still read them. lol

yea, that is the problem with ordering something online. Maybe that party is the best bet for me.

We do have a store here, but I think I would be embarrassed to ask the clerk to open the package so I can feel it.

I need to get this problem of constant uti's figured out first though. maybe I am having this trouble because I am so worried about getting

one again. It's the very area that needs stimulation that the bacteria goes in and gives me a uti. It stinks.

Hehe I can understand being embarassed but personally I prefer having a store. Often times if you see something in a package that is sealed if you ask they often have open ones that feel similar yuou can feel. And since the 2 stores we have here BOTH will open any battery operatted device put batteries in it and actually turn it on to make sure your happy with the purchase. And that it works correctly.

Partys are great for this also. And can be more or less embarassing though. lol

to me they are more embarasing then talking to the clerk at the store. Cause you often attend partys with your friends/family. I'd much rather ask toy advice from someone I probably WONT ever see again lol. but thats just me.

My first party was kind of weird with both my step mom & grandma and all my aunts there!! Needless to say I didn't ask questions much I was to terrified!!

Hmm for the UTI's dunno if it would help or not. But I was getting yeast infections constantly for a while, like a 2 year stretch I was getting them every other month or so. And BF also got a couple also doctor suggested we might have actually been passing it back and forth between us, cause even though we didnt have intercorse when one or the other was broke out. We were doing other things. So we started keeping a bottle of GermX in the bedroom and using it on our hands often. And specificly washing tender bits right befor engaging in any sex play. And no infections now in the last 2 years almost 3 years now.

And washing beforehand can be turned into foreplay really easily!! =)

I wouldn't want to use germx on any of my genital area, but using it on the hands is a great idea. I have also been told to wipe myself with baby wipes. I go to the urologist on thurs. I can hardly wait to talk to him.

I really need help with this. It's a vicious cycle between utis and then getting a yeast infection from the antibiotics.

I wouldn't want to use germx on any of my genital area, but using it on the hands is a great idea. I have also been told to wipe myself with baby wipes. I go to the urologist on thurs. I can hardly wait to talk to him.

I really need help with this. It's a vicious cycle between utis and then getting a yeast infection from the antibiotics.

I wish you luck dear. I hope you find out something!!:cry_smile:

Oh no not the4 gential area :wink_smile: sorry if I made it sound like that. No its for your hands, but I do use it also under my stomach and breasts but Only when I am sure thers no open areas, It for me is a great preventative for the aactual genitals I always use either softsoap liquid or dial bar soap. Baby wipes are great too used to keep several containers of them around the house when the kids were smaller.

Oh no not the4 gential area :thumbup: sorry if I made it sound like that. No its for your hands, but I do use it also under my stomach and breasts but Only when I am sure thers no open areas, It for me is a great preventative for the aactual genitals I always use either softsoap liquid or dial bar soap. Baby wipes are great too used to keep several containers of them around the house when the kids were smaller.

I was always told NOT to use soap on my gential area. that it was too harsh. But that is just what I was told.

Saw the urologist today. He gave me estrace cream which is an estrogen cream and is supposed to thicken my skin in that area so bacteria can't get in as easily. He also gave me some pills to take which is supposed to change the ph level so bacteria can't grow, and an anit biotic to take on the day I have sex. I hope all this works!

At least we are very predictable. He only stays over on the weekends so I will have a few days on the medication before the big test. I hope that's enough. I don't want another uti which just causes another yeast infection.

I have to babysit my grandson all day tomorrow but my daughter gets off work at 3:30. I am thinking of going around to look for that magazine. I don't want to subscribe because I don't want to start getting a bunch of junk mail.

Well it is a mini magazine. About the size of the readers digest. Good luck finding it. I have a hard time finding it when I am shopping. lol

That medicine that the urologist gave me was horrible. It said in the papers that came with it that it may cause painful urination. It was SO painful and made me feel like I did have a uti. But I took the anti biotics that I was supposed to take before sex, and I didn't get one this time. I did get a yeast infection though.

Why can't I just have sex like a normal person instead of getting sick every time I do it. It's depressing!

Awww hun. I hope you can figure out something! -hug-

Denise, I haven't read through the whole thread, so this may have already been suggested. When DH and I first got together, I constantly had a UTI. One think my doctor told me was to pee immediately before and after sex. The other thing we learned, after many trips to the doctor was that I had an undiagnosed kidney infection which in turned caused the UTI. Once I started doing the pee routine, and got treated for the kidney infection, the UTI's finally stopped.