Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ahem...very personal :)

That's a good idea. He sounds a little selfish. It doesn't sound like he's trying much to help you. A lot of guys are like that.

As far as the female taste goes, I've been told that chewing lots of Big Red gum makes things rather spicy and tingly.:)

He's not selfish really. He is just clueless. He was married for 25 years and I am the only other person he has had sex with. It's mostly my fault for not saying anything.

I really can't figure out which position we would have to be in for me to help myself. I don't really like being on top as I have this problem with getting UTI's and that is one sure way I will get one. It hasn't seemed to matter anyway. My body is just not co-operating.

Hey everyone in this thread is talking about some pretty personal stiff. I don't want to hijack the thread but I need help. I started that thread

another sex question, but I think people may have thought it was just too personal to give details.

When people say they need manual help and can't orgasm from penetration, are they talking oral? Is their partner using his hand before sex? I know a girl who puts her hand there during sex, but somehow I can't bring myself to do that.

Manual or oral or device. Theres several ways of managing it. You can buy a ring that a guy wears that has a vibrator situated to stimulatate your clitoris and him too. (heck i saw one of these in kroger for 8$!) or any number of handheld, wearable etc. Personally If I have to I can stimulate myself but it always seems lacking, but when my BF does it its a whole different story. And as I age I notice we need more help in the lubnrication department too.

And you don't have to do it yourself either. There are a few positions where he can reach just as well as you can. Might have to get creative in positioning.

I'm lucky my guy will go to great extent to make sure I'm all curled up and buzzy happy gasping for breath as often as I can handle it. lol

AthinnerDenise *Hugs* I hope you can talk to your man and that he listens and starts returning things!

I have never seen a ring like that. I would like to find that. We don't have Krogers here. I really don't want to go into a sex shop. I saw something at Walmart when looking for the astroglide and it was with the condoms. I couldn't figure out if it was just a ring or if it was some sort of different condom. I am not up on which condoms feel the best.

I got a little closer last night. We are headed in the right direction. I

talked to him about it, and just like I thought, he had no clue. He was trying different things but I need to tell him to be more gentle. Plus I was almost there and he started talking which broke my concentration.

We tried the astroglide he we both liked it.

Yeah I was just going to say buy it from Adam and Eve they have a TON of fun stuff.

I have to say that I am super lucky to be hooked up with a guy that gets off by making me cum. It is totaly awsome because I love it when you can make that man come to the brink and he can reign it in..but it is awsome when he loses control. I have never met someone that is the same way...but toward me losing control. OH this is going to be fun!

Can someone explain this ring? I am not sure my bf would want to wear it. It's not tight on him is it? I went to Adameve.com and looked them over. There is quite a variation. Does anyone have any experience with them? From the looks of them, they look like just what I need.

Edited by Oregondaisy

I'd ask in the guys forum about the rings too...they might know more :)

How freakin embarrassing. I knew the guys came in here, but it's a little weird having one answer me. My face is red. At least a guy can answer though how it feels for him to have this gizmo on though.

Somebody tell me, which one out of all those on that site is the one to get?

Edited by Oregondaisy

My husband and I haven't tried them, but a girl at work loves them. I'm not sure which one is best. Maybe you and your boyfriend could look at them together and decide.

I wouldn't be worried about a guy being in here, lol. At least we can get their opinion.

Jacqui, you crack me up! lol

Froggi, I say if it makes ya both happy, go for it.

Wonder how many calories is in that stuff? And would we want to record it on our food diaries???:eek:

zero calories, I looked it up on an naughty sight