Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So Cal, Top Surgeons Dr. Naim???

Anyone on here using Dr. Naim of Top Surgeons in Beverly Hills/West Hills Ca? I went to Dr. Michael Omidi there for my Rhinoplasty and Septoplasy and I was very impressed but I would like to hear from those using Dr. Naim for Lap Band.

Sincerely,

Dawn - 39 years old

Corona, CA

Aetna approved for Lap Band 06/11/2008

And waiting for surgery date

weight.png   "]

weight.png

[/url]

Edited by ocbreeze4u

Guest OldManoftheSea

I am new here, but thought I would tell you what I know. I was banded on June 11, just a few days ago. I have lost over 20 pounds. I see Dr. Naim this Friday for a checkup.

I must tell you that the OBand center in LA is about one of the most professional organizations I have ever encountered. A young man, Guideon, is the administrator and could not have been more helpful. For a look at Dr. Naim's credentials, go to : oBand Surgery Centers : About Us : Our Surgeons : Dr. Naim's Curriculum Vitae Nothing else needs to be said.

Like most young doctors, he is quick, with a little (deserved) arrogance, but I like to have a doctor be very sure of himself. I like smart people working on me.

He was great in explaining the process before surgery, great the day of the surgery, and called me the night of the surgery. What more can one ask.

So there, an opinion based upon the experience of one. If you have any questions, please email me

OldManoftheSea

Hello Man of the Sea!

Having faith in Dr. Naim is no question in my mind as Dr. Naim works for my other surgeon Dr. Michael Omidi. It sounds like you went to the other group of surgeons that Dr. Naim works with. I am with going to have my surgery done with Top Sugeons, Inc. in Beverly Hills and my surgery will be done at their surgery center in West Hills. Their office staff is great there too.

How are you doing right now? How was your first few days after surgery...please share your story.

Guest OldManoftheSea

OCBreeze4U:

I returned from a business trip at 10AM on Wed 11th, ate a soft scrambled egg. That afternoon I prepped for surgery (laxative) scheduled for Friday June 13th. I have been hungry since that last egg.

Surgery was fine. Obviously I am sore and bruised, but OK. I started the liquid Protein drinks, the broths, etc just as they suggest. I alternate between wanting to kill something and eat the paint off the walls.

So far I have lost 21 pounds in 12 days. With the doctors permission, I have started Soups, a real egg, and today I had my first oatmeal and few flakes of tuna. I drink the Protein Drinks, and I am still hungry. Some times it is just worse than others. I see the doctor this Friday for a two week checkup. Last night I work up at 2AM hungry, and prepared a half cup of Soup so I could get some sleep.

After this week I can start excercising and try to turn up the body's furnace, so hopefully I can get something to eat. Right now even the dog stays out of arms reach because somehow he senses I see him as a source of Protein.

Am I making my point. If they tell you you are not going to be hungry - they lie.