Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Nymphs Summer Meltdown Challenge

OK Nymphs, summer is here, according to which calendar you look at! Or winter for our Aussie friend, Sades! So after posting your final weight on the Kick-Off challenge, join us for a meltdown! :rolleyes2:

Let's take this one all the way to Labor Day and see who's the biggest summer loser! Good luck, Nymphs! Now let's melt some pounds off!!

Name..........Start........Current.........Goal........ To Go

CindyG.........204...........204...........184...........20

Onederland, here I come!!! :rolleyes2:

TxArcher.......299...........299...........280...........19

A bit more realistic goal than that of my latest challenge.

19 pounds in 2 1/2 mo.

I should be shedding the pounds quick. I am closing on my house this upcoming friday and will have PLENTY of work to do. I have to demo an out building and construct a new Man-Cave! AHHH, at last--- I have designed a 16'x20' workshop! I am planning on building it myself!

Edited by TxArcher

Hollyberries...253...........253...........238...........15

I am going to shoot for 15 but at the rate I am going it might only be 10.....we will see.

Momto1plus1....203...........203...........185...........18

185 is my goal weight. Actually, my doctor told me that he would be thrilled for me to be at 200. I can tell that I'm getting close because my weightloss has really slowed down. For me anything below 200 is what I want to see.

TX,

Have fun building that workshop. My hubby's cave is in the basement where he has his office. He finished that basement before he touched the rest of the house when we moved in. He calls it his cave, we call it The Dungeon!! :biggrin2:

Lindata........176.5.........176.5.........160...........16.5

I am sooooo happy. I made my goal (176.5) only one day late on the last challenge. That makes a total of 50 pounds down!!!! Yeehaw!!! :ohmy:

Congrats, Lindata!! :sad:

I've got 1 pound to go before I hit 50. That pound just does not want to come off!:ohmy:

I'll kick it off eventually! :crying:

Sades..........194...........194...........185...........9

Thanks Cindy. Maybe this time I will actually reach my goal! :ohmy:

Edited by Sades
my dots were out of whack

Mariegabrieleee...235..................235.................215..................20

I hope joining this challenge will help re-motivate me. I am being a bit ambitious with wanting to lose 20lbs, but with School ending this week:w00t: and having more time this summer (I am not teaching summer school this year :ohmy:) I can re-dedicate myself to eating the bandster way and exercising at least 4 days a week.

I hope we all make our Goals.

PS. How do you upload pictures on Lap band talk?

Not sure what goal to post???? Didn't make the last challenge goal. Struggling to achieve good restriction so hunger is a problem. Only bright spot is I am walking fairly regularly.

Having my next fill ( July 3rd) with floro, so maybe that will help. Guess I'll wait until then to determine a goal for this challenge.

Great to finally take a minute to check in and see how everyone is doing.

Sades,

I will just be happy to join you in Onederland! :grouphug:

"So close and yet so far" :lol:

I started lighter than you Cindy, so my achievement isn't much of an achievement. I look forward to the day that you can say you have hit onederland... not long to go now.

Hey Shortgal, I just noticed our appointments for testing the band are the same day. Hopefully neither of us will have a serious problem. We could be the odd ones who need more than 9cc to reach our "sweet spot".

Marie, I'm happy to join you getting back on track. I only put 9 lbs to lose because I never seem to reach my goal. Hoping this time will be it.

Mariegabrieleee...235..................235.................215........ ..........20

Skinny Jill...........167..................167.................157...................10

Mariegabrieleee...235..................235.................215........ ..........20

Skinny Jill...........167..................167.................157...................10

Foofy..........233...........233...........220............13

Well, I lost TWO POUNDS on the last challenge, so I am not sure what the odds are that I will lose 13 in this one. On the bright side, I spent a week on vacation in Richmond, VA eating at restaurants every night and day (yummy stuff too) and I didn't gain anything. So, that's a victory. I would REALLY like to hit the low 220s by August 18, because that will bring me back to my wedding weight after 18 years. I'm not even THINKING about Onederalnd, yet (all you skinny people).