Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Could use some friends...

Hello Akira, I've been to one seminar so far and have another one next Tuesday and I would love to have someone to talk to about this whole process! Let's keep in touch, Alison

I feel so blessed to have found this site! Everyone is so positive, upbeat and most of all, ENCOURAGING! Thanks for all the wonderful posts and all the encouragement.:)

Hi ercole,

I'm from Texas too - DFW area - are you coming this way to have your surgery? What doctor are you using? I have one more seminar tomorrow and then I'm going to decide between 2 that I have been thinking about. I'm scared too but really excited as well to finally have some real help to getting a grip on my bad eating habits.

Keep in touch,

Alison

Hey, that's great - I'm in Mansfield. Do you ever get together with any other bandsters? I've been talking to a girl in Fort Worth about maybe getting a group together, what do you think?

Just want to say hi and introduce myself. It's been 11 days post surgery. I'm good, recovery wasn't bad. I can't wait to have solid foods again. I feel good knowing I can see my collar bone, and my stomach going down. Anyway, be excited it's a new beginning.

How about once a month and we can alternate where we go since everyone lives in different places? Should we just throw some dates out and see what happens?

Once a month is good, and we could meet at different places like bookstores, coffee houses but I am open to other suggestions. Weekends or Week nights?

Hi! I could use a friend and be a friend also! I am 2 months post op with 1 fill down and the 2nd scheduled for July 21st. I live just north of Tampa, Fl with my hubby, 2 beagles and a cat!

I have been reading a lot on this site, it seems like we do have a lot of support here! Which is nice since the support group I go to only meets once a month!

I wish everyone well on our journey!!!!!

I have heard "One can never have to many friends" I guess this is true huh. You didn't sound to elementary, now if you have put check yes or no, that really would have been elementary. lol I'm soon to be banded myself and looking for some online friends to chat with about it. I'd love to chat with you, just give me a hollar. I think my email address is on here somewhere.