Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey guys....just wanted to post....I AM GOING FOR SURGERY TOMORROW. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM!! im a bit nervous...anxious more like it. i just wanna be done done done!

i will post when i get home, may stay over night, i dunno though.....im admitted, so they all ready have the room for me. depends on how things go and how i feel

I will talk to you all soon, and thank you ALL for the wonderful support, prayers and well wishes!

TALK TO YOU SOON

Wow! Well, here ya go! The day you have been waiting for! Wahoooo! Can't wait to hear from you when you get back. Congratulations!!!

Good Luck tomorrow. You'll be surprised at how fast it is all over with. Let us know how it sent when you feel up to it.

Good Luck porclndoll, I hope it's smooth with a real speedy recovery,I was just banded mon.2nd and I'm doing O.K. a little sore but O.K. I walked for 20 min to-day and all of a sudden I had several releases of gas and I felt even better. Good luck and let every one know how it went !!

Hope all goes smoothly for you tomorrow proclndoll

Let us all know how is went when you are home and feel up to it!

Hey guys...Im home! I spent the night at the hospital after dry heaving severely for a while after surgery. I was so scared that I would slip the band! The doctors and nurses desided to just give me something to knock me out after numberous other meds were tried first. I was sooo scared! I feel sore today. I still feel gasy, but that will all work out in time. I walk a little bit....I never knew you used your stomach muscles for sooo much! I am hungry...not having anything since the night of the 3rd....but drinking is helping......liquids liquids liquids...Till Tuesday...Then I got to get my staples out and go back on the Protein Shakes. Well, I am gonna go....Thanks again all for the support. I am sure I will be back here venting soon! My husband is out in the kitchen looking for dinner, soo I supose my next need to vent is when I see him eatting something I can't have :) Just kiddin I will talk to you later!!!

So glad you are home!!! congratulations!!! oh, yuk, dry heaves. anesthesia, right? It happens, beware newbies! But you see, she made it home okay! Yippee!!!

Kathy...Yup anestesia did it to me! And again, right.....I am fine! I haven't touched the pain meds that were prescribed for me. I did whine a little bit about the staples, but I don't like having anything on my body that doesn't belong there. They itched really bad too! They come out on Tuesday sooo I think I will make it. I was able to take the bandaids off today and take a shower and that really made all the difference in the world! That and the fact that I have lost 21 pounds since the first day that I was weighed in at my doctors office!! I know! Unreal!!! I don't know how to change that ticker thingy on the signature line, but I want to make sure that these numbers are accurate before I go doing all that!! We will find out Tuesday!!

Talk to you all soon!

Wahooo! Well done, doll! Oh yeaaah, a hot shower is just the best! Especailly when you've been doing lots of sleeping, rsting , laying around, recovering.

Yuk, staples. I had steri-strips. You can bring those home from Mx and not have to return to have them removed! hehe. But the steri-strips worked great and I didn't get a rash. Just itchy as it all healed. 4 weeks out and I have what looks like cat-scratches.

Your'e doing great! Your'e Banded!!!!