Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just ate....

First people are eating lambs... will cute bunny rabbits be next?!?!

Also, you get blooming onions at Outback Steakhouse. I'ts Chilis' that has the awesome blossum. Therefore you are probabaly fine.

You are drinking 64 oz. of Water every day right? Maybe you should drink 100 oz. Hey, I heard it's a really good idea to drink 3 gallons in about 30 min. Why don't you try that?*

*In case anyone thinks I'm serious... that much Water in 30 min. can kill you so don't really try it.

First people are eating lambs... will cute bunny rabbits be next?!?!

Also, you get blooming onions at Outback Steakhouse. I'ts Chilis' that has the awesome blossum. Therefore you are probabaly fine.

You are drinking 64 oz. of Water every day right? Maybe you should drink 100 oz. Hey, I heard it's a really good idea to drink 3 gallons in about 30 min. Why don't you try that?*

*In case anyone thinks I'm serious... that much Water in 30 min. can kill you so don't really try it.

Nonono... no cute little furry lambs here. My rabbit wouldn't appreciate me bringing "ahem" rabbit in the house to munch on, wouldn't anyway.

Outback, yes.... I'm getting my onions confused. I'm so weak from hunger that I can't keep 'em straight! I think I need a couple more hams!

My doctor said to drink SIX gallons of WINE in 30 minutes, I'm just sure that is what he said to do. ;o) Or maybe it was 6oz of water an hour. Nooo, I'm pretty sure it was six gallons of wine every 30 minutes.

Omg I Hate When Noobs Post Crap Like This!!! Didn't You Talk To Your Doctor For Crying In The Mud!!!

Omg I Hate When Noobs Post Crap Like This!!! Didn't You Talk To Your Doctor For Crying In The Mud!!!

Was I supposed to do that????

I heard about the sleeve, got it done, then decided to research it by finding out what YOUR doctor suggests!

I am in the mood for a double big mac....

mmmm lamb .... lamb is goooood eatin ... rabbit is ok, prefer not to eat it though, Thumper was my favorite movie character for to many years to get over the fact if I eat rabbit I am eating thumper ....

I like the size of the sleeve......... a man's middle finger.... but would've preferred a WOMAN's middle finger....

What you ate was way too much, liquids and mushies are better for this stage.... lots of ice cream.... gallons.... and you can make shakes with it by also adding oreo Cookies, apple pie, oh the variety!... and since it's liquids, you can have 7-8 a day.... it will satisfy your sweet craving and will fill you up! :drool:

Just make it a triple, a double won't fill you up this far out from surgery - its been like a week right?

Two triples sounds about right to me.

I'll just chew really well. ;o)

Elenation:

I like the size of the sleeve......... a man's middle finger.... but would've preferred a WOMAN's middle finger....

What you ate was way too much, liquids and mushies are better for this stage.... lots of ice cream.... gallons.... and you can make shakes with it by also adding oreo Cookies, apple pie, oh the variety!... and since it's liquids, you can have 7-8 a day.... it will satisfy your sweet craving and will fill you up! wink.gif

I did kinda hear some ripping and popping sounds from my stomach but I'm sure it will be okay. ;o)

I had surgery at 1pm yesterday. I just thought I would check with you guys instead of my doc. I am hungry for a pan of gooey brownies, a carrot cake and a liter of diet coke. Has anyone else been in this situation? Will I hurt my band? Will I get stuck? Will I PB? By the way, what's a PB?

I had surgery at 1pm yesterday. I just thought I would check with you guys instead of my doc. I am hungry for a pan of gooey brownies, a carrot cake and a liter of diet coke. Has anyone else been in this situation? Will I hurt my band? Will I get stuck? Will I PB? By the way, what's a PB?

You'll be fine. Make it 2 liters of Dr. Pepper and we'll have the same menu :drool:

Oh, and pb stands for pudgy bunny. Wanna play? I have marshmallows....

Hello...I think we're all forgetting the Blender Rule.

If you put it in a blender it becomes a liquid, and that includes pizza, hams, lambs and Bambi's & Thumpers.

Hello...I think we're all forgetting the Blender Rule.

Blender? I just chew really well. If you chew it well enough, it's just like being blended.

Nawww, not silly. Just HUNGRY! ;o)))

Sarah:

In about 20 minutes. They did say to eat my meals in 20 minutes. The two hams were hard to get down, but I managed.

BrownBear:

Ohhhhh, but the gas pains were so enjoyable! I plan on doing it again today because my friend's mother's sister's hair stylest said her brother's fiance's little sister's doctor said it was okay.

But, but... but! I'm SLEEVED! I'm not supposed to get stuck anymore! My sleeved stomach is the size of a man's middle finger, that should be big enough. Shouldn't it?

Did I stretch my sleeve? OMZ, should I go to the ER?

Jaymie:

Oh heaven's no! I already know what my doctor would say, I want to know what YOUR doctor would say!

I lost a pound, heh... 125 to 124. :smile2:

Gloucester:

Do you think 864gms of Protein in one day is enough? Maybe I should consume more, and all at once too! You know, just to be safe.

I feel better, if you did well then I will do well too!

Pix:

Whew! I was worried about that 'ol staple line but now I know it's okay. It will hold up against ANYTHING!

Hey, will you share some of your beef brisket? I don't have any of that.

I'll trade you a chicken for some, what do you say? Ohhhh, I still have some taffy left. I hear that is just wonderful for banded folks.

OMG yall make url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlETqcv/]

weight.png

me laugh so much.... TY TY TY

Heck no! According to many posts I have read here you'll be just fine!

I'll trade you a ham for the brownies....

And no, nobody else in the history of banding has ever been in the same situation. ;o)