Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So... That's what it feels like

So... I step on the scale wednesday and it said 302. "Oh, great... another fluctuation" I thought. Step on the scale yesterday and it registered 301. Well... today... That is another story! I step on it and BLAM!! I look down and it reads 299!

That makes it 101 pounds for me! I am trying to remember the last time I was below 300. It was sometime while I was dating my wife. We were married in Jan '00. I was 330-something when I was married. When I met my wife I was about 275... I have noticed she has been "eye-ballin'" me!

So, 6 1/2 months... 101 pounds!!! GLAD TO BE OFF THAT BLASTED PLATEAU.

Happy Father's day to ME!

Here is a picture taken last night at an entertainment park. Cindy, I wore this shirt JUST FOR YOU!! That is a 2X shirt I got for Christmas last year. The shorts are size 40!!! down from 54!

That is a "berry dangrus pider, who's name is Snot" as my 3.5 year old would say... and the lil one turned 6 months old yesterday... well, for that fact the older one turned exactly 3.5 years yesterday. That sharing the same birthday thing is interesting.

post-220418-13813137192106_thumb.jpg

post-220418-13813137192348_thumb.jpg

Edited by TxArcher

Great Job!!

I needed inspiration to get past this plateau that I am on. Your phenomenal results are just what I needed today!

Thanks and Happy Father's Day.

Fantastic achievement and happy father's day. Beautiful baby as well !! :cursing:

Major congrats to TX and Hollyberries and anyone else who has hit the 100 lb. mark!! That is absolutely awesome--such an accomplishment!! I hit 90 lbs this week but it's moving verrrrrrrrrrryyy verrrrrrrrrrrrry slowwwwwly now. At the rate I'm going it's going to be a while before I hit the century mark. You guys are my inspiration though!! I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful source of support that we have on this board. Great job guys!!

Dude!

You look fantastic. :thumbup: What a huge difference. :eek: I can understand why your wife is looking at you :lol: with wide eyes. My hubby is doing the same thing with me.

Great job :cursing: for finally hitting the 100lb mark and going past it. Woo-hoo! I am still yo-yoing up and down. I hate it but I know that it will eventually go in the downward position eventually. I am just happy with the 100lbs and know that I won't go back to weighing over 300lbs. Even if the rest takes forever to come off; I am fine with that.

I was beginning to worry about you though. You need to check in more often because we do worry about each other.

Cindy

Great job, TX!! Knew you could do it. What a great Father's Day present! You look great and the babies are adorable!! Bet your wife is happy!!

Tx:

You do look great. No wonder your wife's been eye ballin you.

Congratulations on 101 and getting under 300. Both are very big accomplishments.

Cute kid too!

Sue

Congratulations! That is fantastic. You look great.

Have you find a doc in your area yet? I'm glad to see you are still sporting your Dallas Cowboys attire in South Carolina.

Congratulations to TxArcher (that's one cute six month-old there), Hollyberries and all other three-digit losers out there. As we say in Hebrew, ha-le-vai a-lai ("it should only happen to me"). Have you guys started to part with larger sized clothing yet? I can't quite let go of mine yet. What has that ecperience been like for you?

Congratulations to TxArcher (that's one cute six month-old there), Hollyberries and all other three-digit losers out there. As we say in Hebrew, ha-le-vai a-lai ("it should only happen to me"). Have you guys started to part with larger sized clothing yet? I can't quite let go of mine yet. What has that ecperience been like for you?

Oh yeah... I have kept my LARGEST pair of pants from my fat times. It is only for a reminder of where I NEVER want to be again! I am sure there are some things I need to part with now. I just dropped another pant size. I am now a 40-32!!! Feelin' good being able to just go to a store and pick something off any of the shelves!

ha-le-vai a-lai

Shalom

Your story is an inspiration! Congrats on your success! :ohmy:

Okay Bandpal it's time to get rid of those fat clothes. I have always felt that keeping them was like keeping the devil in my closet. If there's something in my closet that will fit me, than it gives me permission to gain back the weight. As soon as something gets big on me, I donate it to charity or it to a friend. The pants I had on yesterday will be washed and donated. They were too saggy. My closet is getting a little bare, but that's okay. I can always fill it back up. :ohmy:

Congratulations TXArcher and Happy belated Father's Day. Your "MANCAVE" plans look impressive.

Keep up the good work and none of us would be surprised at the "looks" you are getting. My hubby has been very positive about the changes in my appearance and how much better I feel about myself and my new level of activity.

BandPal: You will be amazed at how much better you look and feel when you wear clothes that really fit your new body. So get rid of those old baggy ones and splurge on a few new ones.

Hope to check in on the forum again more often, been kind of absent for the last month.

Have you guys started to part with larger sized clothing yet? [/quote]

Yes, yes, yes. The "fat" clothes are outta my closet ASAP.

I have quite a few things that I have kept on the way UP that I am now using. I kept them because I thought that someday I might wear them again (although I don't think I really believed it). The "fat" clothes are another story. There is no reason to keep them in your closet - unless you intend to gain back the weight.

Funny thing about "fat" clothes. When you are losing weight, what starts out as your "skinny" clothes at the start of the season can end up being your "fat" clothes in a few months - even though nothing about the clothes themselves has changed.

If you give your clothes away as soon as they become your "fat" clothes, then they can have a happy second life as someone else's "skinny" clothes - they stop being "fat" clothes as soon as they leave your hands. Someone will be excited to get into them, and will feel joyful about wearing them. Good karma is generated! You are doing good for everyone (yourself, the clothes, and the person you give them to) by getting them out of your closet.

Spread the love. Give those clothes away!:sad_smile: