Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello from Southeast Georgia

I was banded yesterday 06-13-08. My physician is Dr. Harold Kent at Georgia Coast Surgical. So far so good. I had a few problems during recovery (oxygen dropped and nausea was horrible. Any way, the nurses called the surgeon back in and he removed 2cc of Fluid out the band, was put on oxygen and restarted IV fluids. Nausea subsided.

Today, I am still a little short of breath but getting around pretty good. The hospital staff wanted me to stay overnight, I just could not see that happening. Nothing like home sweet home.

Oh, by the way. How do you add the meter and other information to the end of the posts?

Hey There Peach.

I was banded on the 9th by Dr. Henderson. Had the same problem post op. I did end up staying in the hospital but they did not take any Fluid out. Were you at the weekend workshop last weekend?

I had my band put in by Dr. Henderson on August 27, 2007. Since then, I have lost 84 lbs. I just recently had him fill my band, but he overfilled it. I could not eat or drink anything because it would feel like it was hanging in my esphogus. I went back just a couple of days ago and he removed 1cc of Fluid and it helped tremendously. :)

I was banded yesterday 06-13-08. My physician is Dr. Harold Kent at Georgia Coast Surgical. So far so good. I had a few problems during recovery (oxygen dropped and nausea was horrible. Any way, the nurses called the surgeon back in and he removed 2cc of Fluid out the band, was put on oxygen and restarted IV fluids. Nausea subsided.

Today, I am still a little short of breath but getting around pretty good. The hospital staff wanted me to stay overnight, I just could not see that happening. Nothing like home sweet home.

Oh, by the way. How do you add the meter and other information to the end of the posts?

oh well done on getting your band Georgia, lucky you! I hope you're making a good recovery.I'm being done on 4th July.

Ive been trying to find out about how to get the tickerfactory graph thing too but have no idea. If you find out pls would you tell me? if I find out b4 u I'll post u!

Anyway, all the best

Julia x

if you scroll up a bit you'll find a reply from froggi with the link to to the tickerchart thing. good luck! it took me ages to do it!

Julia

Thanks everyone for the help on the ticker site.

Yes, I was in Brunswick last weekend for the 2 day conference. I sat on the side where the doors are. I had my teenage daughter with me.

Keep in touch

Peach

you're welcome for the ticker info. Glad I could help.

froggi

thanks for the link thats brilliant! I've got a ticker now! you're a star!

no prob hun. Glad to help.:biggrin2:

Hello fellow South Georgians!! Welcome to bandland... Georgia Peach24, I'm only 20 or 30 miles from you... Congratulations on your chioce and good luck on your journey..

Teresa