Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am proud of me (sausage sandwich)

yesterday I went to see friends aunty and they was having tea soon after i got there. my friends uncle made me a SAUSAGE SANDWICH on white bread and proper butter. put it in front of me and said here u are girl enjoy!! O M G i paniced as loved sausage sandwich. told them didnt want it as was eating later with hubby when i got home. it took me five times of telling them NO AND THEY FINALLY MOVED IT PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

because if they are eating when im there they allways do me some food will have to avoid meal times i guess..

think i would have been ill if they didnt take no for a answer they dont no i been banded its only 2 weeks since op aswell.

1 more thing they have known me for 19 years and have allways called me big Ann. I keep saying what u gonna call me when im slim? as been slimming since nov 07 again but this time its staying offfff!:thumbup: sorry its long

Ann xx

Well done on resisting!!! I think that is one i am going to find hard, especially going round to other family members house's, they always offer food. Sometimes in the past when i have refused food, people seem to think that there is something a matter with me!....how stupid lol lol I dont eat 24-7! lol lol

So well done. The hardest part is when you are with people who dont know that you have been banded. I have only told one other person other than my daughter and I wish i hadnt done that.

Persevere and it is amazing how people dont notice how little you are eating. Especially because you are eating much more slowly. Problem I am having at the moment is BBq's. If someone gives me a hamburger, I can only eat half, so I eat it very slowly and then casually ditch the the second half. Noone ever notices!!!

It is fab! Keep with it, you will succeed, but my advice is, dont tell anyone.

wtg Ann - you go girl !!!!

I'm planning to just tell my family & friends - they've all been part of my discussion & consideration process anyway & most are very supportive. No-one's actually been negative although a couple are worried about me going under for the general anaestetic. My parents & sis are 100% supportive though & they are the most important to me :sad:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches