Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. John Bagnato - Bagnato Bandit Meeting

Guest Leslie2Lose

Guest Leslie2Lose

Okay ya'll. We need to meet. Seriously. I know that Leslie at OTC is working on getting a support group going, but all of us Bandits really need to get together.

I know a lot of people aren't in Albany, but we could shoot for dinner somewhere at say 7:00? A Tuesday would be good. I know summer weekends are usually pretty full. What do you think?

I say we have a vote and narrow down a date. Put your name down and a good day for you and hopefully we can agree on something:

Leslie - Tuesday, June 24

Hey girl! I would love to meet up with everyone. Unfortunately the next 2 weeks for me are absolutely booked. We have VBS every night next week and the week after that DH and I are taking the church youth group on a summer trip to the beach. So the 24th won't be good for me. Let me look at my calendar......

Pamela- Tuesday July 1st would work for me. Lets see what everyone else thinks.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Pamela- Tuesday July 1st would work for me. Lets see what everyone else thinks.

Okay - Tuesday the 1st we'll aim for. That'll give us a couple more weeks to plan, schedule:

Leslie - Tuesday, July 1

Pamela - Tuesday, July 1

Okay - Tuesday the 1st we'll aim for. That'll give us a couple more weeks to plan, schedule:

Leslie - Tuesday, July 1

Pamela - Tuesday, July 1

This is exciting! I know it's probably impossible to get everyone there, but it would be nice. I hope we can find a date that works for everyone!

Hi ladies! Tuesday july1 is good for me a well. Keep it up and we might actually get this thing organized.

Jeannie

Guest Leslie2Lose

Cool - so here we are so far:

Leslie - Tuesday July1

Pamela - Tuesday July 1

Jeannie - Tuesday July 1

Mia - Tuesday July 1

I am excited about all of us getting together! I guess when we get a consensus from everyone else we can narrow down the time and place.

(hand raised, waving)

ooh, ooh, I wanna go!

July 1 is good for me. If anybody wants to carpool from east of Albany, email me!

Edited by oneder_woman

Guest Leslie2Lose

Wow - we're doing pretty good here. Cool!

Leslie - Tuesday July1

Pamela - Tuesday July 1

Jeannie - Tuesday July 1

Mia - Tuesday July 1

Erika - Tuesday, July 1

Leslie, any idea where we will be meeting? Just wondering....

I will be on liquids because I am getting a fill the day before, so just wondering if we are meeting at a restaurant?

How are you doing? Hope things are going well since your port revision.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Where do we want to meet? It doesn't matter to me. If we go to a restaurant, where would ya'll like to go? Pamela, I guess you can have Soup ???

My revision went very well. I'm 100% already and it hasn't even been a week. I've had very minimal pain (mainly from the incision). Today is the first day I've EVER had restriction (well I had some swelling after surgery in April)...boy can I tell a difference. Yea! He only put in 1.5cc on Friday. I don't know if I had any Fluid in there from my original surgery though? I've not been hungry today - it has been so nice not to think about food all of the time - lol

Where do we want to meet? It doesn't matter to me. If we go to a restaurant, where would ya'll like to go? Pamela, I guess you can have Soup ???

My revision went very well. I'm 100% already and it hasn't even been a week. I've had very minimal pain (mainly from the incision). Today is the first day I've EVER had restriction (well I had some swelling after surgery in April)...boy can I tell a difference. Yea! He only put in 1.5cc on Friday. I don't know if I had any Fluid in there from my original surgery though? I've not been hungry today - it has been so nice not to think about food all of the time - lol

Glad you are doing so well! That's wonderful that you already feel 100%!

It really doesn't matter to me where we eat. Anywhere that serves soup is fine with me. I don't eat in Albany very often so I'm game for anything.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Well, it looks like we have a date! Tuesday, July 1st. I say 6:00 or 7:00 - that will give those that don't live in Albany time to drive here.

Where do we want to meet? I say dinner would be nice? Restaurant?

Here's some of the restaurants here:

• Italian - Johnny Carinos & Villa Garganos, Mama's pizza, Mellow Mushroom (evil little Italian places that everything there is at least 1000 calories -yum - my weakness)
  • 5-6 Mexican Restaurants (they are all good)
  • Steak Houses - Outback, Longhorn, Logan's Roadhouse, Texas Star
  • Bar & Grills - Applebees, Chili's, Ruby Tuesday
  • Breakfast places - IHOP, Crackerbarrel, Wafflehouses, etc.
  • Japanese - Mikatas - expesive, ShoGun - moderate, Hibachi Express - cheap & Chinese (bunch of those too)
  • Seafood - Red Lobster & Blackbeards

I say no to the buffets - I can't get my monies worth and it's way too much food. But we have CC's buffet, Ryans, Golden Corral & some local places. Of course there is fast food too, but I vote for a sitdown place.

Hey Leslie! All of those sound pretty good. Like I said, I'm game for anything. I know the bar & grill places have Soup and I think the steak houses probably do too. I'm sure I could fine something where ever we decide to go. I'm excited about it, can't wait to finally meet everyone!

I am so excited too! I feel like i have known most of yall forever, it is going to be great to be able to get together and chat. Come on everyone that hasn't already commited to come add your name to the list!!!