Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am so hungry today can"t stop eating.

Had cheese 100g , half a hamburger from macdonalds, 2 latte coffees large, 100g nuts, 10 prunes,1 whole chicken breast, 1 bannana, veges, and small tub of icecream, and 5 large rice cracker crispbreads. not normally like this, is it because did not drink any Water today? I have been banded since 18 sep 2007 and down 76lbs, did half hour walk today.

Sounds like it's adjustment time. And probably you didn't drink enough Water to curb some of the hunger pains. Good to see you still walked though.

Sounds like it's adjustment time. And probably you didn't drink enough Water to curb some of the hunger pains. Good to see you still walked though.

Went to surgeon last week, I told him I am getting hungrier than normal , but he said am doing really well so far and he does not feel I need a fill and will see me in another 3 months, ooohhhh, but now use more willpower I guess, gee seems not drinking the water does make a difference.I try to be good an walk most days.

It is you brain hunger. You do not need the calories. Tell your brain to shut up - it isn't really hungry. Get completely away from food! Go shopping, look at old photos, go for a walk.

You can do it

I'm sorry slimmy I hope you find a solution.

Maybe just try to eat all Protein in your hunger attacks. It will stick with you longer and without the carbs it shouldn't have a such a negative impact on your weight loss.

Goodluck.

i felt the same as you yesterday, i just could'nt and would'nt stop eating even after i felt sick i could'nt. today i woke up feeling full like if i just finish eating. every once in a while you can have a cheat day.

I felt like it couldn've been a post written by me. I have also been very hungry lately. I know I am self sabotaging myself. I should also get a fill. I don't even know why I am eating so much especailly when I've worked so hard. I have even been exercising like crazy. (running, biking, swimming, I would love to do a mini-triathlon) The last two days I was able to talk myself out of exercising and feel like I've eaten the whole kitchen! I plan to get right back on the wagon tomorrow. Even thought of putting myself on a liquid diet again to jumpstart myself. Good luck. I know how hard it is. Unfortunately I should change my ticker, but I don't want to. I will get back down to that weight soon!

Ok thats it we going to tell ourselves we not really hungry, we going to drink Water and keep ourselves busy ---- we going to get that weight off.

I think we all have those days. It is best not to dwell on it and move on with some other activity. Perhaps just tell yourself, it is done and I am not going to continue. If you still need something to much on, have some veggies.

I agree - we all have those days.

Yesterday was a bad one for me too. I think I was just bored - head hunger is an evil mistress!!

Dust your self off and get right back on the wagon.