Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would you like to do/acheive once you have reached goal??

Hi, besides the obvious things like being able to buckle myb seat belt on the airplane, I want to go back to Sturgis SD for bike week and wear all my leather shorts and cute tops and vests. I want to strut my stuff. I want to be one of those cute girls that had it together walking around without a thought of "oh, I hope no one is looking at me." I want to whore it up a little. Oh and of course if my ex-fiance was there it would be even better.:redface:

I want to go parasailing on my trip to Maui planned for next summer. I also want to be able to go hiking to a waterfall. And, I want to be able to do some of the advanced moves in pilates.

Hi Luv2Teech7

you are correct 30km is about 18miles.

I started taking a running class a few weeks ago. Earlier today I ran 4k so I have long way to go.

It seems so cool that I have a completely different life. That I could even consider being ready for such a challenge! I love my band !!

Hi Luv2Teech7

you are correct 30km is about 18miles.

I started taking a running class a few weeks ago. Earlier today I ran 4k so I have long way to go.

It seems so cool that I have a completely different life. That I could even consider being ready for such a challenge! I love my band !!

Michee,

Oh, my!! I can't believe that you ran even 4K! I'm working on walking farther and farther every day, but I don't know that I'd even drive 30K in a day! That's impressive! When you were banded, did you ever think it possible?!

I want to do a tandem skydive, hopefully in Nov. Maybe I'll be light enough by then.

I'm like you Carrie. I to would like to change in front of my husband or even shower w/o feeling embarrassed. Being able to buy clothes in any shop. I also hope to find the courage to tastefully tell a few people what I think of them since though the years as have sat like a shy mouse and let them walk over me.

I want to be free of the hip and knee pain, fit in an airline seat without a seatbelt extender, ride amusement park rides,shop in regular size stores, stop "feeling invisible" and stop fearing food.< /p>

I know I already posted o nthis thread, but I just thought of something. I had a dream the other night that I was jogging. I want to be able to jog!!! It was awesome in my dream, I didn't have any knee pain(which I hope will go away with WS).

Oh, I have so many.

* I want to change in front of my husband and not be embarrased.

* I want to go to Hawaii or somewhere tropical and renew my wedding vows on the beach

* I want to get a tatoo on my lower back

* I wanna ride dh's motorcycle with him without feeling out of place and feeling like I'm gonna make him wreck cause I'm so big

* I wanna be able to sqaut on my husband (during sex LOL) and not get exhausted after 5 seconds

* I wanna go out with my husband to dance (gotta learn how to dance first LOL)

* I wanna go to a new base and meet people in dh's new unit and not feel embarrased for him

* I wanna be able to run and swim and play with dd for more than 5 minutes

* I wanna be a good example for my daughter

* I wanna go to disney with my daughter and husband and have a great time, not be miserable because of my weight

* I wanna get on an airplane and not have to worry about weather or not the seatbelt will fit

* I wanna wear a bikini top (doubt I'll ever feel comfy wearing a bikini bottom)

* I wanna have another baby!!!!!!!!!!!

7_5_142.gif`here is another one. it is a biggie for me...

go on a job interview and not feel like teh interviewer is thinking OMG. you have got to be kidding me. I already have age against me, and I have actually been told I am to fat. it didn't matter I had experience and could do the job.

I have to get another job soon and I dread going out. I know the looks. I know I will probably go 15/20 interviews before I get hired. Not unless I go back to what I know, and have been offered by other companies a position. but I don't want to do what i have done most of my life. I left my last job because they knew I had my LB date comming up, and they would'nt get me the help I needed. I was NOT going to cancel my surgury for them. The type of job in the feild I was in is a low paying thankless job. a lot of times 24hrs 7 days a week. in case your wondering a manager for a quick stop. I have done that about 1/2 my life the other 1/2 is cook. I wan't something different. sorry off the subject. and long

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS

I have a lot too but here are a few of mine...

*Of course I want to wear a bikini and look good in it!

*Go shopping and not have to sit down

*Shop for real clothes not sweats

*Change infront of my SO and not be ashamed

*Believe that my SO loves me just the way I am

*Feel good about myself

*Play with my son for hours not minutes

*Feel comfortable eating out

Those are a few, my biggest goal is to get into a bikini!! (As long as my strech marks fade a little!)

Edited by AngelMae2105
spelling

i have 5 kids ages 12 -20 and i plan on playing me sum flag football with them( 4 boy and 1 girl they been talkin mad head.)and run they tail over!!!!!!!! no rules for the mama! yeah boy im gonna run like heck and get a touch down!!!!!!!

while they dad look on and pray he can score after..lol